Shell International / mobile draw

Phone: TM-Treasury

Respected sir,

I have recieved a message on 24th april, 2009. as it follows: "your mobile number has won you us$3, 000, 000.00 in the 2009 (shell) int'l mobile draw. to claim contact mr. micheal. email: spdcclaims09@live.com". on this address there is no search results. this is very bad & un-cultured thing you know. I have wasted my valuable time blindly for this. so, if there is any posssibility, please take action & prevent this now.

Thanking you sir, your's faithfully,
r. aswini kumar.

Comments

• As
      5th of May, 2009
    Shell International Mobile - fraud sms of winning
    shell petrolium
    United Kingdom

i recieved a sms of winning pound 250000 as a online lotery draw randomly selected..

5th of May, 2009

I have recieved a message on 24th April, 2009. As it follows: "Your Mobile Number has won you GBP250000 in the 2009 (shell) INT'L Mobile Draw. To claim your prize contact Mr.Mike via email: shell.department@live.com". On this address there is no search results. This is very bad & un-cultured thing you know. I have wasted my valuable time blindly for this. So, if there is any posssibility, please take action & prevent this now.

• Di
      10th of May, 2009

why u send to my mobile no?:9885825470

13th of Sep, 2009

I have recieved a message on 13 september, 2009. As it follows: "Your Mobile Number has won you GBP250000 in the 2009 (shell) philip Mobile Draw. To claim your prize contact REV. philip email: spdcuk2009@live.com". On this address there is no search results. please give me my prize money

• Ra
      31st of Dec, 2009
    Shell International - money claim
    shell international
    India

I HITESH BHATT From India-jamnagar, gujrat. recieved an sms on31-12-2009 informing me that i have won $200, 000.00 in the 2009 shell INT'L mobile draw in 2009 i want to know how much true is this.Here is the copy of sms
    your mobile no has won you 200, 000, 00 pounds in the 2009 shell international mobile draw in uk . to accept email your details to : ukmobiledraw2009@live .com
    here is my add. Shreeji Studio, Nr. Taluka School, Jam. Gujarat.
    my email add. bhattraju@yahoo.com

• Be
      6th of Sep, 2010

I have email from Shell Petroleum Plc (Mr. Smith Jeff, Prize Administrator) that i win Shell Online Lottery 500, 000.00 pounds(GBP), is that true? Is true that Mr. Smith Jeff is Prize Administrator of Shell Petroleum Development Company, with ID No.: LTB/0101/M/09? Is true that Mrs. Monica Wilson is The Co-Ordinator of Shell Online Lottery (spdc)? Is true that Mr. Prof. Michael Scott is AGM, InVESTIGATION & Claims of Shell Online Lottery?
    If all my question are true, what i got to do?

• Mo
      6th of Feb, 2013
    Shell International - validity of sms
    Shell International
    Pakistan

shell international mobile draw in LONDON . to claim your prize, send your details on email : cmdsp@live. com . sir kindly check is it true and if it is true then kindly contact me . my email is born2xlrate@hotmail.com ...

• Ik
      7th of Feb, 2013

I have received a message on 6th Feb 2013 that my Cell no # +923335767344 has won the prize of 500, 000 G.B.Pounds and I should send E-mail to cmdsp@live.com for the claim.This message is sent by the cell no # +923247029613.Kindly let me know to how I can claim my prize.My E-Mail Adderess is ikramulhaq_rao@yahoo.com.

• Ta
      8th of Feb, 2013

cell numbers--03076391450----03335775891
    Tafseer Haidar

• Re
      11th of Feb, 2013

Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

surveillance.teamunit@gmail.com

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
    on how your winnings can be Collected.
    You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Reply Team