Shell / incompetent and ignorant attendant

Around 11:35 AM on 11/18/17 I arrive at the Shell station at 1 Homewood Ave. Newburgh, NY to get gas. I slide my card to purchase gas and it doesn't appear to be working to pay first so I lift the nozzle and press the grade and start filling my tank. I walk into the store and wait for about a minute until the young girl even noticed I was standing there! She was to busy texting on her iPhone. When she looked up I said, "Is there any way you can tell if my gas was paid for?" She said, "She doesn't have that information. A customer had told her that the pump wasn't working. "
I said, "It might be a good idea to put an "out of order" sign on the pump so nobody uses it. I don't want to drive away not knowing, I'll check my bank account. I'm good, it posted for $47.97." I proceeded to walk over and purchase three donuts for my kids and when I walked out the girl was on her phone walking towards me. She says to the person she's talking to on the phone, "I don't know, I'll ask her".
2/2 I look at her and said, "I told you that the amount posted, here I'll show you. You need to more deligient about what your job responsibilities are. You could be fired for that. I hope nobody just based their car up and drove away!" She gave me this stupid [censor] look, like she didn't know what I was talking about or why I would even say that. SMH!!!

Ka