Shell — gift cards
I purchased a total of seven (7) gifts cards, ranging form $25 to $50. For my children n son in law. Those wee gift cards not credit cards. Why are they charging us credit instead of cash price. I paid cash for those cards. I'm taking this up with my Senator Mr Blumenthal. That's not right that my hard own money. We went to a total of three different gas station to be told that we have to use it as credit.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Windsor, CT
You can rest assure that this will be my last purchase of your gift cards plus gas from your company. I am so friggin upset. I paid cash for those cards. I purchase them at cvs. I have my receipt. I am appall at the company. The persons working for your company stated that's how the cards must be used. A statement to all should be made available before purchase to inform about the use of the card. Those were friggin GIFT CARDS not credit card.
NEVER AGAIN WILL I PATRON YOUR ESTABLISHMENT.
More Shell Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- [Resolved] Shell - gasoline
- Shell - the fowler store
- Shell - unsafe practices, rude customer service by station employee 
- Shell - terrible customer service from hurley
- Shell Petroleum Lottery - scam