Shell Gas Staionunethical behaviour

I paid for 15 $ for gas in cash, with a young man with black hair and a beard I did not get close enough to see his name tag .I counted them out 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, laid them on top of the ten dollar bill, went out to my pump . Pumped my gas, it stopped at ten dollars . I thought it was strange but mistakes do happen, so I returned to the cashier and asked him to turn it back on so I could finish pumping my gas . He had a line so I went back to my pump and waited . A few minutes went by, I asked him again to turn on my pump, this time he said I only gave him ten dollars . I said no I gave you 15 dollars a ten and 5 ones and I counted them to you . I then told him I am going to post it to social media and tell every one to watch them selves here at this station I went out side to find the address all I found was the building number so I took a pic of it, when i went to take his picture outside the window, he came out tell me I cant take his picture its illegal . then he threatened to call the cops, I said go for it I will wait and tell them you stole my money . then he said I will give you your 5$ in gas, but I must leave . I learned from now on to get a recite .

To
Dec 19, 2016

Comments

• Co
      Dec 19, 2016

"I learned from now on to get a recite "
    I suggest you ask for a receipt.