Shell / rude customer service
I went for filling gas to the shell gas station at 5498 Buckeystown pike, frederick md-21704.
I got the delux car wash and paid 7 dollars for it. After the wash completed and it said exit, i came out but it did not drain the water at all. So I stopped at the cashier place and told me it is not dried, can you help me, he was rude and shouting saying no body got this problem and why you are complaning and i may have come before it is completed. I explained him that i waited for the signal and then only came. He said he can't help me. I got upset and told him, is this the way you treat your customers, that guys was coming out to frighten me out of the place. I told him i will make sure i complaint to the consumer protection, so that he don't behave like that to any other customre.
More Shell Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- Shell - the gas station cashier name oliver customer service
- Shell - price jacked
- Shell - frustrating gift card machine
- Shell - claranette at battle ground, wa location
- Shell - unauthorized charges