Shellcustomer service

I was in the Shell Station located at 1072 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. at approximately 1:05 on May 16th, and had my service dog with me. When I went inside, the person behind the counter immediately told me that I could not bring my dog inside with me even though I showed him the service dog credentials.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Suwanee, GAI also told him that it was illegal for him to deny me the right to bring my dog into a public place. He told me that this is a Shell Policy which I did not believe. I left without buying gas. I went to another Shell Station and asked about Shell's policy on service animals and was told that they are allowed inside. If Shell does not allow service animals, I would like to see this in writing.

Gl
May 16, 2017

Comments

May 17, 2017

I went to the Shell station on Josey Lane and Frankford in Carrollton, Texas and had an issue with the pump. I tried cancelling my transaction and couldn't the pump was frozem; the next thing the casher comes out yelling at me saying there was no problem with the pump that I was the problem. He messed with the pump and kept yelling so I told him he was being a complete ###. He yelled Fu...k you and was screaming. There was somethingseriously wrong with this man.. he is a disgrace to the Shell Stations. I will meet stop at a Shell again ! I have never been treated this way by an employee and based on reviews this seems to be the norm for him.