Shell Company UK Free Lotto International / contact cargo diplomatic company for the release of your parcel

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have read the other comp./question about this company I recived a similar mail I won 650.500. Gbp but I have been told too contact a different company/person :
Cargo diplomatic courier services

E-mail: cargodiplomaticomp01@hotmail.com

Which should I contact??
Regards thomas

Th

Comments

• Ay
      3rd of Oct, 2008
    Shell Company UK Free Lotto International - plz tell me is it for real or not
    Shell Company Uk Free Lotto International
    United Kingdom

plese tell me wether Shell Company Uk Free Lotto International is for real or is it [censored] if some one has already have an experience with them do tell me.

• Mi
      3rd of Oct, 2008

all lotto, inheritance, or other money emails are scams. It was on the news a while back there videos here of a bust of these scammers. don't get fooled.

5th of Oct, 2008

dear sir : i want to know wether i'm winner or not thruogh your withdraw of free lotto international of shell company coz i have received an e-mail from mr.georgecole_esq2@yahoo.com.hk .i hope you receive my message then send me the good answer sooner.

• Ke
      7th of Oct, 2008

i also got such an email and i seriously need to know if its a scam or not.

25th of Oct, 2008

COUNTRY

Claims Agents
    Mr.Craig Darwing
    Email: announcementdrawupdate377@gmail.com

YOUR SECURITY FILE REFERENCE NUMBER IS UK/K5998/U4. (keep personal).
    Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than (ONE MONTH OF
    NOTIFICATION).

Mrs.Lucy Baines
    LOTTERY CO ORDINATE

CARGO DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY INT'L .
    2267 Guenette,
    St-LaurentH4R 2E9.London,
    United Kindom.
    Tel: +44 70457 34895
    Official Email: cargodiplomaticomp01@london.ir
    Dear Winner,

The Cargo Diplomatic Courier Services management recommends that the payment for the delivery of your winning parcel should be made via Money Gram International Transfer or Western union, so as to speed up the delivery process.

Thanks for your update to this office i want you to know that this company do not aspect credit card, you are to pay the require fees via western union or Money Gram to this office before delivery can take place.
    Below are the required details to get the payment sent:

Do visit any Western union outlet close to you and make payment for your shipment option to our account officer whose details are stated below.

Account Officer Name: Mr.Newton Raymond
    Company Address:St-LaurentH4R 2E9.London
    Counttry: United Kindom.

Note: You are required forward a scan copy of your payment receipt to this office via e-mail.

Your payment informations should include:
    Senders Name.
    Senders Address:
    Amount sent.
    MTCN
    Text Question and Answer if any.
    Country:

Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service.
    Do have a wonderful day in anticipation to hearing from you.

For the tax fees i am not sure if you will be require to pay the tax fee because as soon as we receive your payment we are to get your parcel delivered.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr Gray Smith
    Despatch Officer{G.C.I.C}.

15th of Nov, 2008

I just wish that the 'bosses' of the world-wide-web, could put a stop to this ###. I have had so many so-called lottery winnings awarded to me, I am sure that if they were real, I would rank among the ten richest women in the world! Thank God I was instantly suspicious from the very first.
    So many productive hours, along with people's hard-earned cash, are being wasted by these ###-holes.
    May they get their just reward and rot in the slammer of their respective govt's choice.
    All those in favour, say "Aye"

20th of Nov, 2008

I HAVE PAY FOR AN ORDER FOR $2, 741.88 BUT I STILL RECIVE E-MAIL'S THAT I MUST PAY AGAIN FOR THE SAME ORDER, I PAY $31.95 . SO I DON'T KNOW IF THE PAYMENT IS DON OR NOT SO LET ME KNOW BY E-MAIL PLEASE

23rd of Mar, 2009

I to was nearly sucked in, THE SHELL FREE LOTTO, INTERNATIONAL PROMO, UK, IS A BIG SCAM, WATCH OUT FOR A MR.GEORGE COLE, WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE A LAWYER FOR THEM, NOT SO.HE IS IN ON THE SCAM, WITH CARGODIPLOMATICOMPOI@hotmail.com, who are supposed to be the Courier Service to deliver
    THE PARCEL, but you send the money, & you won't get anything, they will get your money, and off they go with it. Check out last years winning numbers, the same as 2009.also addresses are Fake
    Be Wary, Be very wary of this & other scams. I did not even enter the above FREE LOTTO, so how could i be picked, ONLY BY SCAMMERS ON YHE WEB.

John

23rd of Mar, 2009

SEE these people above, some have sen.t 2-3, possibly more money, to the SCAMMERS, PEOPLE, ''DON'T GET CAUGHT, THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY, NOTHING ELSE.
    GO TO THE RIPOFF WEBSITE, and you will see some of the people, who are concerned.
    THIS SHELL CO.UK.FREE LOTTO INTERNATIONAL PROMO------IS A SCAM-------BEWARE AND DON'T PART WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY, ONLY THE SCAMMERS WILL COME OUT ON TOP.

THERE IS NO SUCH POSTCODE, AS H4R 2E9 IN LONDON, CHECK OUT THE LONDON POSTCODES, AND YOU WILL SEE.I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE WON 650, 500 BRITISH POUNDS, , , , IF ONLY IT WAS TRUE..

SEE MY COMMENT ABOVE, AND DON'T GET SUCKED IN--------ANYMORE.

John

• Hi
      4th of Aug, 2009

hello sir,
    i recieved this message saying that YOU HAVE WON 350000 POUNDS IN THE SHELL INT MOBILE DRAW, FOR CLAIM SEND NAME ADD & CELL-NO TO MR WILLIAMS NDUBISI.VIA.EMAIL: williamsndubisi@ymail.com
    I want to know when and how can i recieve the amount!!!
    is all this true????????

• Za
      30th of Oct, 2010

sir, i recieved an email that is
    From: "Mark Williams" Add

Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke,
    Bristol BS32 4QJ, England
    Desk Of: Mark Williams
    +447780177474

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Winner,

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regard to the winning notification as earlier sent to you. The 2010 Shell Development Petroleum London, Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation.

On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from all mobile providers. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment programme of the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.
    I want to know, Is it true???

• Na
      8th of Jul, 2011

hello dear
    my name is najo i really dont want to camplane about this because this happend is will be coming with me 3rd time then i want to do this your 1 shell branchin eastvill park in morning time one black lady she is doing job over there she ###ing v very rude lade u told to ur staff this behaveis ot good plz if u take action amegatley thanks bye

• Ha
      19th of Jul, 2011

dear sir : i want to know wether i'm winner or not thruogh your withdraw of free shell international of shell company coz i have received an e-mail from r.prince58@yahoo.in. .i hope you receive my message then send me the good answer sooner.