Shelf Talk Brands LLCGarcinia Gamkbogia and True Cleanse Complete

I saw the product being raved about on the Dr. Oz show with an offer for a free trial. It sounded really good, and since I could stand to loose 30 pounds, I filled out the form for the "free trial" offer and agreed to pay for separate shipping and handling for the two products at $3.95 and &4.95. I did not see any notice of any other terms like additional shipments of the products if not contacted or notified to stop shipments, so I completed the transaction. I received the product 4 days later and started using the product the following day. On the 10th day of using the product, I received two billings on my debit card of $92.98 and &93.95. They were still "pending" so I went to the bank and tried to stop payment on the two items. The bank explained that they would not be able to stop the payment and that I should contact the supplier. I called the number on the bottle for customer service and was told that it was not in service. I later called the company on a number I found on line. I was immediately put on hold and told that my hold time would be approximately 18 minutes and after 3 more updates, where my wait time had gone up to 23 minutes, I was offered the option of having a call back. I accepted and complied with the prompted instructions. I was called back, about 6 minutes later and immediately put on hold with an 18 minute expected wait time. I stayed on the line and finally got to talk with a gentleman and was told that I had agreed to a 14 day trial period beginning from the day of order and since I had not called back to cancel in their time frame, I had been charged for he samples. Well, after several unacceptable offers of returning the product with restocking fees and shipping fees, I spoke with a supervisor. I was given two other unacceptable offers and was given a "final offer" of a 25% restocking fee etc. amounting to a refund of $94.43 out of the original charge of $195.83. At that point, I cut my losses and accepted. I got to keep the product, though. Wow! Since I took the product for 11day now and gained 2 pounds, I figure, I got to pay them about $50.00 a pound for each pound GAINED!!

Do not buy this diet product from this company. I have found out it is available from Amazon.com and Walmart. But again, I wouldn't recommend it anyway, since I actually gained weight following the instructions!

Fi