Shelf Talk Brands LLC / Garcinia Cambogia

1 Review updated:

First of all I ordered this online as a free trial, it stated to try for 14 days if dissatisfied, call & cancel, which I did, they are very hard to get a hold of them had to call many times, finally I talked to Jacob on 5/12/2014 which is the 15TH day. Jacob tried to talk me into
staying on the product even though I told him it made me hungry & I hadn't lost a lb. He told me just how to use it & that's what i had done, & I wanted to cancel, that I didn't want any charges he said their would be none, that they would send me an e-mail with cancel number, which they did. I checked my bank statement, on 05/12/2014
$89.95. I called & talked to Jessica I tell her the cancel story that they are charging me for the product I have because I cancelled on the 15TH day. Now this is suppose to be a month free trail, I paid handling shipping & Insurance, that was supposed to be for the 1ST month & if you continue they would start charging each month. This is nothing but a rip off co. They should not be allowed to scam people like this!!!

Sharon Marquez

Sh
May 19, 2014

More Shelf Talk Brands LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      Aug 17, 2014

Yes, I just found a charge on my credit card that was unauthorized! Now I will have to call them to clear this up!!