Sheldon Cleaners / Ruined my shirts

I brought in two never been worn shirts to be cleaned. After the first time they came back with spots on them. I have given them another two times to clean these shirts and when the shirts still were not cleaned I went to speak to the manager. They say that they refuse to do anything more and it isn't their fault. Then they said, that there was nothing wrong with the shirts. After talking to them more they said that if I wanted to have them clean them for another time they might be able to get the spots out. When I told them I didn't want that and that I would like them to pay for the shirts (having the receipt in my hand) they told me no and that everyone was not to speak to me, not to give me their names, etc. One of the ladies told me that they were just shirts and she didn't understand why I was upset. After all that I still am out two brand new, sixty dollar a piece shirts.

D  25th of Mar, 2008 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
A company wouldn't jeopardize the integrity of their business if they didn't believe that they weren't at fault besides what's the chances that both the shirts come back with spots out of thousands of shirts done, all done treated individually? All of times "brand new" means worn a couple of times but never washed. Spots didn't surface until cleaned.
A  25th of Mar, 2012 by
I agree with you 100%. Sheldon Cleaners is the worst cleaner EVER. All they do is blame the manufacturer for their poor cleaning and mistakes. It's always your fault or the manufacturers fault whenever they ruin your items. I still can't believe they come on here and try to justify this.