Sheinlove / Return policy

United States Review updated:

I ordered 2 swimsuits from Sheinlove not knowing they are the same company as Cupshe. I would not have ordered from them if I'd known because I've heard so many bad things about Cupshe. Well, now I need to return the suits and they don't want to refund my money! The website clearly indicates you can return items for a refund but they just want to give me store credit. NO way! Very bad company!! Do NOT order from either of these sites!!

Ja
Jun 23, 2017

Comments

• Ju
      Aug 15, 2018
    sheinlove.com - Swimsuit
    China
    Maine
    sheinlove.com

I purchased a swimsuit from sheinlove.com. I received it, but it was so poorly made it wasn't wearable. It was NOT a size issue. It was a quality issue. It was missing half of the swimsuit. I returned it at my own cost (TO CHINA!), and still have not received a refund 3 months later. I know it was received.

• Na
      Aug 20, 2018
    Sheinlove - Clothing
    China
    Australia
    Sheinlove.com

I bought three items, all were damaged and poorly made. They told me to return them to get a full refund and credit for shipping. Buyer beware.
    They get you to return it at your expense (almost as much to post as the purchase) and then surprise surprise, they never receive the package.

• Am
      Aug 20, 2018
    Sheinlove - Annoying and no product

I ordered 2 weeks ago and they said they delivered but I haven't gotten anything. And I have no way of contacting them.

• J1
      Jun 29, 2019
    Sheinlove - Sandals
    United Kingdom

I ordered a pair of sandals, poor quality, feels like made of paper and cardboard, so different to the pictures on the website and descriptions. total rip off. will never order again from this site. My order was delivered too late. I am so disappointed with the product, its a hassle to return items from this site as well.