shefali hegde / no refund

1 10217 blossom ridgeElk Grove, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 916 670 7394

Hi there, I saw lehenga outfit SH7 in above website, detail provided on this website to order designer clothes of shefali hegde, need to email her deirely which this email address shefalih@hotmail.com . I email her and she said that she have one leghenga alright made, she request my measurement to alternative if needed. All information I provide her. The prices for that are 45, 000 Rupees & get it shipped to California. Later she told her mother she coming to USA and I will get it July 11.07. About payment she told her sister Kripa Shetty live in Herndon VA and I have send a check amount of 1, 109.74 than I will receive my lehenge, which I did ..I receive lehenge with black stains on it and the threading that held the jewels together was also coming apart, request her refund my money but she no ..We came an agreement that she replace with new outfit, I sent them on September 2007 and I receive on 06/12/2008 which same outfit with problems. Help me?

Na

Comments

• Sh
      27th of Jul, 2008

i think miss nanda is unfairly posted this complaint ...l have thousands of clients all over the world but no one has behaved and troubled me like her ...a perfectly good brand new piece was shipped to her but miss nanda was not satisfied for the stupidiest of reasons ...we in india unlike the us dont have a refund policy so i took the outfit back and got a brand new outfit made for her but i have no clue why she is just out to spoil my name for no reason whatsoever but i am not at all guilty and so wish to clear myself and will never ever in the future respond to any corespondence from miss nanda ..thanking you ..shefali hegde...ps..who will protect us manufactures from terrible clients like miss nanda chand

• Na
      7th of Aug, 2008

I am not trying to be unfair, I am spilling out my truthful thoughts and feelings about the Lehenga outfit I received from you, not once, but twice. If it were my choice, I would've desired to receive my piece that I ordered originally the way it looked online, and wore it for my brother's wedding and didn't have to deal with you ever again and have been happy with what I received, with no problems or complaints. Believe me, I would rather have had that happen then have to deal with the rude customer service that I am dealing with now. I am not trying to trouble you or anyone else, but my right as your customer should be fair. I am being honest and received my outfits with stains, threading and jewels falling apart. They didn't look brand new at all. I wish I was satisfied, but I'm not, and it's not for stupid reasons, but perfectly good reasons in fact! I understand there is no refund policy and you say you sent me another brand new outfit, but it looked exactly like the first Lehenga I received. Is this not a good reason to complain and bring it to your attention? I think it is! I am not out to spoil your name, I have a life and my time is worth more than that. I paid a lot of money for the Lehenga, so I should get my money's worth, I'm sure anyone would agree with that! I've let friends and family look at the outfits and they agree that they are used and falling apart so maybe this problem has never come up with your other clients, but unfortunately it has for me and I chose to stand up for my rights and for what's right, not to be spoken down on and treated like I'm a horrible person and liar because I am far from that.

P.S. Who will protect us honest, deserving clients from terrible manufactures like miss Shefali Hedge?

• Gi
      7th of Aug, 2008

I agree with Nanda. I am a co-worker of Nanda and I have personally seen proof of the damages on the outfits that Shefali Hedge sent to her. Nanda is not lying, but is being completely truthful about this whole incident. I am her witness.