Sheetz / unprofessionalism

The manager for store 250 in butler pa but walmart is unprofessional and rude. The district manager for the store is rude and thinks the employees at the store don't matter and they're not important. He continues to run his mouth about terminated employees when they're not present to defend themselves. Instead of believing a certain employee about an issue they're quick to transfer them or they have to quit basically. Maybe if they got rid of these 2 they would be able to keep employees. They dont have enough employees to run the store. They need to make their attendence policy more lenient and maybe they wouldn't have an extremely high turnover rate.

Dc
Jan 17, 2019

Comments

• Fi
      18th of Jan, 2019

I have to agree with you about WalMart's attendance policy being more lenient. They are so strict. I come in late to work by two hours three days a week and I take a 2 hour break instead of a 20 minute break. I take three hours for lunch and they get upset. But are you complaining about Walmart or Sheetz?

• Pe
      18th of Jan, 2019

@First Born Triplet I call in sick for at least four shifts a week out of five because I am hungover. They said the next time this happens they will not pay me sick leave.

• Fi
      18th of Jan, 2019

Oh they are also strict on theft. I stole $1000 from the register everyday and they get mad. I took some tv's home without paying for them and they are upset. They said if it happens again they will write me up an as a warning.

• Pe
      18th of Jan, 2019

@First Born Triplet Yeah these things happen, but what I find works is if you are honest with them they will let it slide. For example if you say that you will be selling the TV's on Ebay and give them half the profit they will not say a thing.