Sheetz / unhealthy environment

1 Richmond, VA, United States Review updated:

I went into purchase lunch today. One of the workers behind the counter was coughing and coughing. I don't understand with all this swine flu going around and even killing people. How can any food service company have their workers coughing and hacking all over food preparation areas. Even if they are not going to make my food they are still in the same area. Why wasn't the sick worker sent home? When I saw this sick worker coughing everyshere, I canceled my order. Shame on Sheetz.

Comments

• Ju
      7th of Jun, 2018

I still have a problem with sheetz allowing this employee to work for you whiole having Bed Bugs I know some people that have spent a lot of money in your store and i also know some that dont go there anymore because of the way they have been treated.It is nasty an disgusting to go to sheetz and purchase food when my food was handled by a person that has bed bugs and still todate she is still working there still exposing the public to the bed bug an it only takes 1 bug to produce millions of bugs an people if they get a bug on them they will take them hone to their families an their kids so something needs to be done she needs to be terminated she knew she had bed bugs even before she was hire at your store either terminate her or i will take the next step an contact state health people.

• Ju
      7th of Jun, 2018

@Junior Adair the above comment

• Dc
      17th of Jan, 2019

If u call off sick they don't accept doctor's excuses so if you always get sick and you're close to points and call off with a doctor's excuse most likely they will fire you