Sheetz / negligence

Hermitage, PA, US Review updated:

I live directly behind your Hermitage store at Longview and Route 18 You had 25 beautiful 40 foot Norway spruce pines that separated me from the mayhem of your store.You did not replace the trees you cut down that used to block your entire store from my view. Ive contacted the Hermitage planning commissioner about this and I want you to replace all the trees you cut down for your station. Ive been picking up your trash from your store since you opened it Ive lived here for 60 years and Im tired of all the BS. Please put back all the trees you cut down.The semi truck noise and fumes garbage trash receipts wrappers No more !! call your contractor and get them to put back all those trees they cut down. Also your landscaping contractor has been throwing the grass clippings and leaves from this property into the city drainage system Ive notified the city of Hermitage of this.Then to top it all off I hear this noise yesterday and your landscape crew took there leaf blowers and blew all the dead leaves, trash and garbage from your store lot under my fence and Into my lawn that I spent all summer leveling and planting grass because of your new charging station. Im disabled and I will not put up with this nonsense any longer Get the trees planted hire a professional responsible crew to cut the grass You did not replace the trees that used to block your entire store from my view. Please put back all the trees you cut down.And if not I will be in contact with Dunkin Donuts to grant them a access road through my property to their store for there customers convenience.
Frank Kretchek
2921 Longview rd
Hermitage pa16148

Fr
Nov 16, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 16, 2017

It's unrealistic to expect them to replace the trees. Whether they should or not, I can't say, but I am about 99% sure they do not have to and will not do it.