Sheetz / I will never return to that hostile environment again!

September 2nd at 3:00 AM I was at Sheetz in Rocky Mount, Virginia ordering food. Instead of saying our order number in a regular voice the woman working at the food section began to scream at the top of her lungs the order numbers. After I told the manager, the manager didn't say anything to the woman who was screaming. I buy my gas and food and drinks there every morning and since the morning of September 2nd, I will never return to that hostile environment again.

• Krissypoo's Response, Mar 26, 2018

I was not satisfied with my sheets service.

Va

Comments

• Uh
      19th of Sep, 2009

this is so dramatic
    some people are VERY hard of hearing and if she didn't yell would be waiting unil their food was cold
    get over it and worry about bigger things
    of course the manager didn't say anything she didn't do anything wrong and you're an annoying person

• Vi
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Sheetz - Food
    Altoona
    Pennsylvania

I got an order for a burrito and mini hash browns no mini hash browns. Order number was 442

• Tr

Store in Bedford, PA
    The concept is nice, people nice & smile, however,
    Music is too too loud,
    Trash cans are overflowing,
    Gas pumps are too close together.
    Toilet paper is thin, and cannot protect hand from poop & pee. Resulting in my dirty hands touching everything.

• Te

9402 Lincoln Hwy, Bedford, PA 15522
    The concept is nice, people nice & smile, however,
    Music is too too loud,
    Trash cans are overflowing,
    Gas pumps are too close together.

• Ta
    Sheetz - Smoothie
    Morgantown
    West Virginia

After taking a few drinks of my smoothie, I found a bug in it. This was my first and LAST smoothie from there. I use the MTO menu alot and I'm extremely disappointed with this.

Sheetz - Gas
    Hughesville, pa

Yes I just used my sheetz card and sheetz credit card and it only gave me 3 centes off not the 8 centes, store number 530 Muncy pa pump number 9 at 13:01:01 on 07/15/2018

• Ki

messed food order up

Sheetz - MTO salad
    Johnstown
    Pennsylvania

I ordered a salad at the sheetz in Westmont, Johnstown PA and I had ordered spicy chicken on it but however went home to find the salad had no chicken on it.

• Ni
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Sheetz - Food
    Cambridge
    Ohio

I ordered a burrito from the mto. Upon eating my burrito at lunch I almost choked on something and pulled out a label of some sort from my mouth. Needless to say not only was I disgusted, but didn't have anything for my lunch. I seriously doubt I will go to sheetz again after this, & I'm contemplating contacting my attorney.

• Fb
    Sheetz - mto food
    Rochester
    Pennsylvania

I ordered a bag of fries, three hamburgers and the chicken sandwiches with cheese and marinara but I didnt get the fries at first, and then my chicken had only cheese, no sauce in the bag at all. This has happened too many times and I feel like its being rushed.

• Et
    Sheetz - Gas noozle scratched truck
    Petersburg
    Virginia

Square head piece used for advertisement scratched my truck

• Ko
    Sheetz - Food service
    Ashland
    Virginia

I had to wait over twenty minutes for my food when I only ordered a bucket of fries they were rude and there's no recycling bins anywhere there and my food was coldish when I got it

• Ju
    Sheetz - New tacos
    Greensboro
    North Carolina

I was very disappointed with the new tacos. They are not made fresh. They are frozen and then put in the fryer. It isn't difficult to make tacos they shouldn't ever be put in a fryer. On the menu you should state that the tacos are deep fried because some people do not eat fried items or are trying to stay away from them.

• Su
    Sheetz - Product preparation
    Reidsville
    sheetz.com

I was not given a receipt. I placed a to go order at drive through in Reidsville NC @ almost 7 PM on 03/11/2018. I ordered a frozen latte & a smoothie and asked them to add DOMES & SLEEVES. I also ordered 2 hotdogs plain, + 2-3 packs of ketchup. I had to send smoothie back per no dome. Neither had sleeve. Smoothie had ice chunks. No ketchup given.

20th of Aug, 2018
    Sheetz - Why is there never fresh coffee in the morning ,I see at least 5 employees doing nothing and most of the time the French vanilla is empty
    Princeton
    California

Not to mention it's like this in the evening also

• Kr
    Sheetz - Was not given correct change
    Trinity
    North Carolina

My name is Kristen Lester. I'm filing a complaint form because I went into a sheets store recently and I asked for change for a 100$ dollar bill and I got down the road and counted it and it was only 90$ dollars back. I was missing 10$

Sheetz - Smoothie
    Winston salem

I ordered a berry smoothie and could not drink it it tasted and smelled rotten. It looked normal but could not get paste the taste and fear of getting sick.

• Mw
    Sheetz - Food/customer service
    Shavertown
    Pennsylvania

I visited your shavertown location and I got two of the nastiest hot dogs ever! They were burnt and looked gross like off color I can send you a picture! Completely rediculas! How bad they looked and as soon as I opened them I can see it so obviously so did they! Just plain lazy!

• Kr
    Sheetz - MTO
    Hummelstown
    Pennsylvania

I ordered 2 sides of macoroni and cheese. They looked like cheese soup and I counted 15 total noodles in both containers.

• Au
    Sheetz - Personal pizza and fries
    Butler
    Pennsylvania

I got 3 person pizzas and they were all burnt. I also got a cup of fries that had been soggy and not cooked.