sheetmusicplus.comWILL NOT PRINT

I ordered sheet music, $4.95 for printed download. The sheet music shows up on the screen of my $3, 000.00 Mac, but when I tried, for several hours, to download the music, it says, “you must install the latest version of Adobe.” I did this and whenever I try to print a screen says, “continue.” When I click on “continue”, a screen says, “searching for Adobe.” After over SEVEN HOURS, my screen says, “Searching for adobe.” I read the FAQs that somebody asked for a PDF file, they were told “PDF files are a violation of copyright law.” Since they I will NEVER get anything from them, sheetmusicplus owes me $4.99 which they deducted from my credit card.

I want a refund, I wand a refund. I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I wand a refund. I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I wand a refund. I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I wand a refund. I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund, I want a refund!

Jd