Shawn Brennan CMPS / LOAN MODIFICATION AND MORTGAGE FRAUD

1 Ventura, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 213-814-6014

IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY SHAWN BRENNAN PLEASE CONTACT ME IM TRYING TO FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST HIM.

RENATO MOORE

NATOM69@AOL.COM

More Shawn Brennan CMPS Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Re
      8th of Aug, 2009

POINT BLANK SHAWN BRENNAN IS A FRAUD. HE WILL LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE HE IS ON YOUR SIDE AND THAT EVERYTHING IS TAKEN CARE OF...DONT BELIEVE IT HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT EVEN BAT AND EYE AT THE FACT THAT HE IS STEALING FROM YOU AND YOUR HOME AND LIFE WEIGHT IN THE BALANCE. I MAY LOSE MY HOUSE BECAUSE HE LIED TO ME SAYING EVERYTHING WAS OK AND THE MODIFICATION WAS VERY CLOSE TO BEING FINAL.

HE SAID HE COULD MODIFYMY LOAN AND THAT HE WOULD HELP ME LOWER MY LOAN PAYMENTS, LOWER MY PRINCIPAL, AND MY INTEREST RATE. HE ALSO THREW IN HIS FAKE CREDIT REPAIR CONTRACT TO HELP SWEETEN THE DEAL AND LEAD ME TO BELIEVE HE WAS ON MY SIDE...WOW!!! IM NOT SURE HOW HE SLEEPS AT NITE?!?!??!!

PLEASE BEWARE HE IS A FRAUD AND HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY...ILL SEE HIM IN COURT!!!

RENATO MOORE

11th of Jun, 2010

I have also had Shawn take my money and not pay it back. He received a hard money loan and basically dist us about a year ago.

Andrew

• Im
      8th of Sep, 2010

Good luck catching him. He also scams in construction. He owes me over $16, 000.00 for excavation work done on projects he where was a GC. He operates between Manchaug, MA, Florida, and California. Last I knew he was working on Spectacle Hill Road for Andrew Bendicinson. I need to have him served, but have a hard time catching up to him. He needs to get caught. A total pathological liar. He's good at it too, you will totally believe him until things start not adding up. He told people my heavy equipment was his. Random people would show up at the site spewing profanities about him and taking equipment that he claimed was his. I just wanted to finish the job and leave, but he told me he had to stop work because of the town giving hime some problems, then used my equipment in my absence to finish the work. Then he didn't pay me for my work and use of my equipment. He had a long list of reasons why he didn't have the money.