sharpline credit solutionsSCAMMED MY MONEY

N Review updated:

THIS COMPANY HAD SCAMMED ME OUT OF $867.00. THIS COMPANY OFFERED ME A LOAN FOR 5000.00 DOLLARS WITH AN 8% INTEREST RATE. THEY HAD SENT ME LOAN DOCUMENTS WHICH APPEARED TO BE REAL DOCUMENTS. BECAUSE OF MY CREDIT HISTORY THEY WANTED THE FIRST SIX MONTHS PAYMENT UP FRONT. TO ME THIS MADE SENSE. I SPOKE WITH THE REPRESENTIVE AND HE ASSURED ME THAT THIS WASN'T A SCAM AND THAT I COULD SUE HIM FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IF I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY PAYMENT. I WESTERN UNIONED THEM THE MONEY AND SURE ENOUGH 2 HRS AFTER THEY RECEIVED THE MONEY THEY CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT THE LENDER TOOK A SECOND LOOK AT MY CREDIT REPORT AND THEY WANTED ANOTHER 800.00 DOLLARS AND I COULD HAVE MY MONEY WITH IN 1 HR. I AUTOMATICALLY NEW RIGHT AWAY THAT IT WAS A SCAM. FOR ONE MY BANK WAS ALREADY CLOSED. I DEMANDED THEY SEND MY MONEY BACK TO ME AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO WAIT OR WILL RECEIVE A CERTIFIED CHECK FOR THE 867.00 DOLLARS WITH IN THIRTY BUSINESS DAYS. IT HAS BEEN 4 MONTHS AND STILL NO PAYMENT. I HAD TRIED TO CONTACT THEM ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS AND MYSTERYIOUSLY THERE NUMBER DOESN'T WORK.

Jul 27, 2009
    sharpline credit solutions - scamming hard working good peopl for their money
    Sharpline credit solutions
    Gloversville
    New York
    Phone: [protected]

This company has scammed me out of 3, 600.00 if anyone knows what I could do to get my money back, and or help for all the hard working people like myself who has been scammed by this company... I want to make sure they "CAN'T" scam not 1 more person out of their money... We are very strong people... I know God is watching... For now I'll put it in his hands

• M
      Jul 27, 2009

I also was scammed by this company. If any one know an attorney that could put these people under. We need your help (good [protected]@yahoo.com)

• A
      Aug 12, 2009

I was scammed $12, 814 from this company as well. I just lost my husband, house and job and now my life saving. Please I need a laywer to help me get my money back. I have 3 girls to raise and that is hard enough as it is, now I am fighting to get my money. If you can help, please contact me at [protected]@mchsi.com. Thanks a million.

Sep 12, 2009

They did the exact same thing to me.

Sep 12, 2009

These people did the exact same thing to me and i want my money back its sad that they target good people who have some financial trouble