Sharper Impressions Painting / Myself

1 Indianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:

This company does not even employ a single painter. They send out a nicely-dressed salesperson to sell you on the job. They even say that they will be painting the job. Then they run out un-screened "professional" painters to show up at your door. Alot of the sub-contractors do not speak English. Quite a few are not even legal aliens. Stay away from this company. It is not worth it.

Comments

• Ph
      26th of Jan, 2009

Right on!

• Ji
      26th of Feb, 2009

We Use Shaper Impressions every year for the last 3 years every time there service and quality was more than we expected. They go the extra mile for our satifaction. The first year they Painted the Exterior of our home. The second year they Stained our Deck, Dock, and Gazebo. Last year repainting the majority of our interior, we also had our stained trim. It looked like a brand new Home.

Gregg J.

The house is beautiful. Their management and workers were very professional at all times. I will call them for my next paint job!

Terri D.

Did a great job. Very friendly. Would have them paint again!

Allison P.

Such a wonderful job. Always made sure we were up-to-date on progress. Were extremely polite & professional. Would highly recommend to others.

• Ra
      18th of Apr, 2009
    Sharper Impressions Painting - No Good -- Rip Off
    Sharper Impressions Painting
    Kansas
    sharperimpressionspainting.com

Look around on the web. I am not the only one that was scammed. They only use subcontractors. They do not live up to their word. Their work is not professional. They rip off their subs and their customers. Type in sharper impressions rip off and see what comes up. I wish I had seen this before I dealt with them.

• Wp
      31st of Aug, 2009

Please submit complaints to www.bbb.org, where it will make a difference.

16th of Sep, 2014