Sharper Image / Insult to consumers!
After paying several hundred dollars for these machines that are later discovered to be producing dangerous levels of ozone in my home I then find out that to make these “health threatening” machines safer I have to pay out an additional $39.99 (PER machine) for a grid devise that Sharper Image says should fix the high levels of ozone they produce.
This is an insult to consumers who shelled out hard earned cash for these machines.
Could auto makers have made car owners pay for the parts after they lost a lawsuit over faulty parts noted to pose a risk to consumers? No, they have to issue a recall or offer to fix the defective part for free. So how has Sharper Image managed to get by with being ousted for making an air purifier that emits dangerous levels of ozone, noted to be harmful to our health, but they do not have to pay for the part needed to make their product safer for their consumers?
More Sharper Image Complaints & Reviews
- Sharper Image - Super Wave Oven fraud 
- The Sharper Image, Made For Avon - refund 
- Sharper Image Remodeling - Theft 
- Sharper Image - Dishonest conduct 
- ShopNBC/Sharper Image Literati - Defective Product
- www.sharperimage.com - The pillow wasn't comfortable at all
- Sharper Image Corporation - Gift Certificate Policy
- Sharper Image Superwave Oven - Stoped Working!
- Sharper Image - Knowingly sold damaged goods to customers
- Sharper Image - Rip-off!