Sharper Image / Rip-off!
Ongoing problem: December, 2007, I was
actively pursued to put my purchases on Sharper Image credit in the amount of $273.80. When the bill came in late January, I called to pay over the phone but was told there would be a $15 charge, so I mailed it. Approximately 3 months later, I received a bill for the same amount plus late fees. I called Sharper Image and was told my account was closed. Since then I have
been receiving bills that now amount to
late fees in the amount of $233.00! I
have written to the corporate office in
March, but never received a reply. Today, I received a call from World Financial Network Bank stating if I
didn't pay I would be sent to "recovery"
tomorrow. They suggested I call Sharper
Image @ [protected], which just routes
you back to their bank. I have tried
Sharper Image on the internet. A large
black screen is displayed that promises "something big" is coming soon
and gives a link that takes me to my email sign in page???? Other phone
numbers and links go nowhere. World
Financial Network Bank will not try to help, only repeating they intend to ruin my credit if I fail to agree to their terms today! I have a cancelled
check in the exact amount of my purchases which has written on the back,
my accout # PAID IN FULL. Also, I hold
several hundred dollars in gift certificates plus an extended warranty
for a stereo system for a store that is
now defunct and seeking help in the courts for relief! WHY WEREN'T CUSTOMERS NOTIFIED AND WHY DID THEY
NOT GIVE ME CREDIT FOR MY PAYMENT AND WHY ARE THEY NOW HARRASSING ME FOR MORE?
More Sharper Image Complaints & Reviews
- Sharper Image - Super Wave Oven fraud 
- The Sharper Image, Made For Avon - refund 
- Sharper Image - Insult to consumers! 
- Sharper Image Remodeling - Theft 
- Sharper Image - Dishonest conduct 
- www.sharperimage.com - The pillow wasn't comfortable at all
- Sharper Image Corporation - Gift Certificate Policy
- Sharper Image Superwave Oven - Stoped Working!
- ShopNBC/Sharper Image Literati - Defective Product
- Sharper Image - Knowingly sold damaged goods to customers