Shark Floor Steamer Cleaner / Item made in China

15820 Euclid Ave.Chino, CA, United States Review updated:
2.75
I asked for customer service when I bought this off of tv. I had to leave my number and two days later they called. I asked if this STEAMER was made in the
U.S.A. she said, "Oh Yes". I told her we don't buy things made in China and she reassured me that it was made in the U.S.A. I asked her for a number but she did not give me one. Well the item is made in China and it is going back.I called my credit card company to make sure I get my card credited from them. They are going to make sure I get that credit.

Comments

Ty
  29th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
My spouse and I like China and Chinese products. Since China is now a model for Capitalism and the United States is bound and headed straight for Socialism with Obama in the lead, we will probably buy more from China since that is probably more Patriotic than paying higher taxes to Obama and Biden. So what for the chemicals and poisons that Chinese products have been plagued with... those chemicals will help to clean my floor and kil any germs that might be there.
Bi
  2nd of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
If u make over 250, 000 a year, u need a tax hike in ya life. Why in the hell r u worried about Obama ? Sitll scared of Black Men in 2009. Damn get use to us because were not going anywhere. You and your simple ### spouse are reasons why this country is in the shape were (US) in now. BUY AMERICAN !!! You like China that much move there. Then you wont have to worry about Obama. :)
Ma
  18th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
SHARK SUCKS!! pure and simple. My steamer stopped working after a few weeks and their Euro iron never stayed on. When I first saw the ad for a floor steamer I shuddered...I'm willing to bet there are many disappointments with that product as well. Funny how they have no email to complain to... I will never go near another Shark product again!!!
Wi
  9th of Apr, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
They'll get you again anyway. They will just change their name and you will fall for it again.
Ev
  7th of Jun, 2011
my shark has the steam coming from the top Thank God I tried it before grand daughter because I did get a bad steam burn from it worked great for a month now sucks how do I get it to work right
Sh
  21st of Jun, 2011
I am extremly unhappy with my top of the line Shark Steamer. This is the second on in two years to self destruct. There is no way to get service.

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!! We have had other shark products, within my extended families to never work properly or just stop after a short time. Can we do a class action lawsuit against these inferior products?
Su
  21st of Oct, 2011
I am on my waiting for my fourth to be delivered! The first one's handle broke and I had to pay $40 for shipping and replacement. The second one's water well's seams opened and steam was coming out of it. The third one that I just paid fourty dollars for again in August just stopped working two weeks ago. I do not use it every day...it is used once every two weeks. I can't wait to see how long the next one will last. Totally I have spent way too much and gotten way too much aggravation. The customer service tries to help at first then becomes rude when you ask why is the item always on back order. A simple question, but not a good one to ask them. The best place for fast service is the Escalation Dept.1 800 798 7395. I have gotten an education the hard way...sad thing is is that I love the Shark when it works properly. It sanitizes and cleans without any harsh chemicals and is light weight. I am a great-grandmother and this is important for me.