Shark Euro-Pro Steam Cleaner / not producing steam

1 FL, United States

I bought the Euro-Pro X steam Cleaner off line I think it was back in April I have used it roughly 5 times, I was in love with machine and used it when I had a lot of time to devote to a whole house steaming. Well the other day in the middle of my cleaning it just stopped producing steam. I am extremely disappointed and have read horror stories about trying to return the item for repair. I now wished that I had done more research before buying this item, it wasn't cheap, mine is the canister model. I have just filled the canister with white vinegar and am soaking the nozzle also, I will get back to this and see if it has had any effect.Okay I just checked on the machine and for the first time in trying over and over the heater light has actually come on! Only the yellow ready light has come on and not the red heater one before this. If I can get the machine to actually run I will be off to the store to buy distilled water, I have been using filtered water but not distilled! Wow it worked for a minute and then shut off but I shook it a little and the red heater light turned back on and after only 1 minute it started steaming again. I only put about 6 ouched of white vinegar in the tank. I am off to the store for the distilled water. I hope that it continues to work. I will update this later. Good luck and I hope that this will help fix some of those broken machine. Thanks to the lady who first posted this suggestion!

Vi