Shark Euro Pro / poor service

1 Brockville, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I bought a Shark Euro Pro vacuum at Canadian Tire for 300 dollars. I have only had it for one year and have had many issues with it and called the store to see what to do. They suggested calling the 1-800 number for Euro Pro. Euro pro said I would have to send it to North Carolina. When I said I was from Canada I was told I could send it to Quebec and that I would have to pay for shipping...probably the price of the vacuum. I contacted Canadian Tire in Brockville and was told thats just how it is. They can't be accountable for every item.
I believe they have a responsibility to let people know. Talk about poor service...virtually you are throwing your money away when you buy something from Canadian Tire.

More Shark Euro Pro Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Br
      1st of Aug, 2008

I have an iron I paid 64.95 for it is a little over ayear old they want an additional $40 to send it back and have it repaired... I said forget it I will just buy a new iron and throw this piece of crap away.

• Ca
      11th of Jan, 2009

Hmm.. Remind me how CANADIAN TIRE is at fault? We don't make it! We sell it.. We don't warrenty it, the MANUFACTURE DOES.. When we take products back it is under the MANUFACTURES TERMS. We only get credited for the return IF it's under the manufactures terms. Warrent is not free.. it costs the company $$. We must obide by what they said in order for us to make the credit back.

18th of Oct, 2009

SHARK SUCKS!! pure and simple. My steamer stopped working after a few weeks and their Euro iron never stayed on. When I first saw the ad for a floor steamer I shuddered...I'm willing to bet there are many disappointments with that product as well. Funny how they have no email to complain to... I will never go near another Shark product again!!!

• Pr
      1st of Nov, 2010

I purchased my Euro Pro Steam Mop and Euro Pro Cordless Sweeper at Macy's Department store in Oklahoma City. I purchased the steam Mop and Cordless about a month apart about a year ago. A year later, neither one of them are working.

I was told by the company rep at Euro Pro that I need to send my steam mop to North Carolina. I was told that I need to pack the steam mop, pay for the shipping and the insurance, send a check for $27.90 and they will fix it or send me another steam mop. She also said that I need to purchase a battery pack for $24.90 for the cordless sweeper.

I was told by a sales person at Macy's department store that customers who have purchased Shark items are returning them because the product is not a good product. The steam mop and sweeper worked good for a year; however if I am going to pay that much for a product, I expect it to last longer.

I will never purchase any Shark product again and will tell my family and friends not to purchase the item. If I see someone looking at a Shark product in the store, I will also tell them about my experience with Shark and strongly advise them not to purchase the product.

• On
      1st of Nov, 2010

I want to add that Euro Pro Company had the following "D" rating with the BBB because of the outstanding complaints about the Sharp product. See below information i found on the BBB website for Euro Pro.

Company Rating D
    Our opinion of what this rating means:
    We have enough concerns about this company (for example, their offer, customer complaints, advertising, etc.) that we recommend caution in doing business with it.

• Ra
      1st of Nov, 2012

Canadian Tire sells junk! Plain and simple. I would NEVER buy anything at Canadian Tire. Mastercraft, Jobmate, Noma, Troybilt, MTD, etc. etc. etc. All junk. I'm surprised they're still in business. Just a crappy company all around.