Share accom in Australia / Share Accommodation Scammers

1 Perth, Western Australia, Australia Review updated:

Be careful of this website http://www.share-accommodation.net List of Scammers I found, Fraud1 : Skinner Emma
smiles.kate01@gmail.com and skiinner.emma@hotmail.com, Fraud 2 : Kunapas <kunapasapt@yahoo.com>, Fraud 3 : Anita Micheals <anita_micheals@yahoo.com>, Fraud 4 : Maria Lopez <adrinardwine52@gmail.com>, Fraud 5 : Sanne Andrein <sannehomes@yahoo.com>, Fraud 5 : NICOLE MCPHARLANE <nicolemcphar@hotmail.com>, Fraud 6 : Lauren Wood <laurenwood2@live.com>, Fraud 7 : maria Cecilia" <mightygrace1@live.com>, Fraud 8 : calandra catrina" <calandracatrina@yahoo.com.au
Please be aware that the passport, contact, lawyer bank account, property document and etc can be faked. They are not real in online world, needed tripple check with the government agencies. You need to visit the place, meet the person. Don't do any online money transfer.

Ch

Comments

• He
      22nd of May, 2011

Wish i had seen your page before posting on this website. I've been contacted by nicolemcphar@hotmail.com, as well as Luísa Cavalheiro do Espírito Santo fairefieldlt@hotmail.com within less than 24hrs of posting an ad for a room on this website. Lucky i'm not stupid enough to give $$$ details, and have since finding the above, i've blocked them. Must admit the besides their first contact to me, the 2nd thing that made me sus, was the images they sent, of apartments that looked more like show-apartments. I hope others don't get sucked in!!!

• Sm
      5th of Jan, 2012

Look out for jean boutier or anyone with the surname boutier. It is a well known scam artist who features on many other forums. Operates under jean_boutier@yahoo.com, jbappartments@live.com and a few other addresses. Tried to scam me when I was looking for a place in perth. A tell tale aspect of all these emails is that they will ask you for a deposit through western union before you see the apartment. DONT HAND OVER ANY MONEY UNTIL YOU SEE THE APPARTMENT!!!

• Sr
      31st of Jan, 2012

omg I've been contacted by anita_micheals@yahoo.com and jean boutier sooo bad. I agree with heybabe1371, photos are too good to be true and prices are too low. Be careful!

• Sr
      31st of Jan, 2012

Another one is rosaleenmatthew@yahoo.com, sends the message
    "Hello,

How are you doing today? The pictures of my Perth apartment is hereby enclosed in the attachment below, get back to me if you are interested in taking my apartment.

Rosaleen"

• Am
      10th of Jun, 2013

I had also : jean_boutier@yahoo.com, Maria Peria [renesmariedriaa@hotmail.com], Mrs Quinn Catherine [c_quinn2share@yahoo.com.au], Adams Becky [lillyj485@gmail.com] a day after sign in share-accommodation

19th of Jun, 2014

Hi, I have been contacted by "maguire tiah " and also by "Jean Boutier " both scammers!!! They offer a beatifull place and very low price. Both told me to send them money to make a reservation...

21st of Jul, 2014

I've also been contacted both by Maguire Ttiah ( m_tiahflatmate@outlook.com ) and Jean Boutier ( jeanboutier1011982@outlook.com ). The first one was clearly a scammer, adding me on Skype and on Facebook instantly... The Skype account is tiah.maguire . Obviously she wouldn't show the flat, pretending she was not there and saying she had sent pictures already...

21st of Jul, 2014

I think the e-mail received my help people to find this page... Here is the one received from Jean The two bedroom flat is entirely renovated six months ago. New bathroom and kitchen. Very clean and tastefully . decorated Sunny and quiet. The room Includes: * Internet service. * Shower / Bathroom, sink and toilet. * TV. * Kettle. * Cupboards / wardrobes. * Fridge * Fresh and sterilized blanket / bed linen and pillowcase. * Central heating. *Double glazing. Kitchen Includes: * Cooker with oven/grill. *Washing machine. * Microwave. * Toaster. * Kettle. * Fridge. * Storage area. * Iron & Iron Board and air con
    Extra: Included in the rate. The apartment is cleaned once a week free of charge by a maid, but she can clean every day (on request) and change of clean bed sheets and pillow case etc¡­, also you would not have to worry about all the bills like gas, electric, water and council tax, since the rent is all inclusive.

Each bedroom is en-suite with bathroom and toilet and a secured car park

Flat address; 4 Wentworth Avenue, Sydney, NSW 2000

RENT FOR THE WHOLE FLAT IS 1000AU$ PER MONTH WITH A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF 800AU$

RENT FOR A SINGLE ROOM IS 500AU$ PER MONTH WITH A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF 500AU$

Rent includes all bills

Do you want to rent the whole flat or a single roomBoutier:

Here is the scam from Maguire Tiah
    email 1

Hi

Your indicated AD in Share accommodation required my immediate responds

I'm offering a well secured and furnished bedrooms with separate bathrooms/toilet, could be rented unfurnished too-same price if unfurnished, all the utilities are included (water, garbage, electricity, heat..etc). Pets are allowed

Seeking for a neat, decent, tidy and easygoing Individuals to occupy my rooms.Attached are the pictures of the inner structure of the apartment for your viewable keen interest

Descriptions:-

Location;-11/66 Riley Street, Darlinghurst, Sydney 2010

Price- $1600aud rent per month with all utility bills included
    $1600aud refundable bond/deposit

Every room is with stylish contemporary living and dining room furniture, a brand new HD/3D 51 inch flat screen TV, Foxtel, the best in bedding and linen, well thought out kitchen facilities and homewares, functional yet comfortable living spaces, appliances and furnishings and of course an espresso coffee machine with a selection of unique coffee blends ready to enjoy.

This apartment is perfectly located just five minutes from Sydney CBD, Kings Cross and Potts Point and two mins from Oxford St. Close to bus stops that head to Paddington, Bondi Junction, Bondi Beach and beyond..

Do description above placate your needs? and in short what exactly are you looking for and what are your requirements?

If Ok, Kindly responds for due reservation process ASAP!

Maguire TIAH

email 2
    Hi

Do you got my last mail, im on Skype for further discussion about rent and reservation due process and how best i could rent my vacant bedrooms to you??

I had added you on facebook, could you check on me ?
    The rent charges is considerate, if long term accommodation required!

My Skype...tiah.maguire
    Facebook... Maguire Joy (tiah.maguire@yahoo.com.au)

I'm having the double-room and sure you will love to stay in my apartment
    If you have chance let me know and we chat asap

I'm on Skype now

Best

email 3

Hi Alex

Oh yes, that is alright and sure, Skype chatting will be better in 15mins time, Hope you will take care of the room in my absent ??Yes, my mum is getting well gradually, thanks

Just wants to confirmed back to you that the room is still vacant and thought we could seized the privileged to discussed because of the due reservation of the rooms.

Im waiting to discussed with you all the reservation due process because im with my mum in the Hospital right now and there are chances to chat because i had kept the keys already with the security officer at the gate

I will be waiting to chat with you asap

Just take your time OK

8th of Sep, 2014

jeanboutier1011982@outlook.com also!

• Be
      28th of Mar, 2016

The person is back again and advertising in Sydney, I thought it sounded a bit funny and so glad I googled the email address! Seems like there using other people's Facebook accounts to repost too! I got the whole I'm in London send me the money and I'll send you the code for FedEx! People like this need to get a real job!!