Sharaf / very late delivery and not brand new product

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I have ordered one hp envy 15k002ne laptop on 5/01/2015 from www.sharafdg.com online with full payment of 3599aed.
As per the description the item supposed to be delivered by 8/10 business days. After 2 weeks when I didn't receive the order I called them and found the item was not shipped yet. Again after 1 week when I didn't receive the item I opened a case in ded (www.dubaided.gov.ae). with the involvement of ded I revived the item on 2/2/15 almost one month after so many calls and so many escalations.
When I opened the box I fount the laptop has 2 major scratches and 1 major visible blue ink spot on the body. Seems it was not a brand new item. Immediately I called their hotline and they confirmed they will replace it. I really needed a laptop urgently, it's hampering my professional life as without laptop I can't work. It's a pity to discover the service quality of such a renowned company like sharaf dg. For replacing (If they keep the promise) they will take another 10 days and see how many days warranty already expired!!!
One and half month.
I'll post here the updates. Even I am thinking to log a official case.

Sharaf