Sharaf dg / unprofessional company, item purchased on october 4, 2018 but still not delivered, order no. w994444

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

The item Bose acoustimass 300 ordered online on 4.10.18 (Order no. W994444) but still it is not delivered. As mentioned that it will be delivered in 2-5 working days. According to that 11.10.18 (excluding 5th & 6th as weekend) but still I didn't receive the invoice. I enquired to customer care for last 2-3 days regarding the delivery and every time they ensured that it will be delivered by 11.10.18. I enquired to customer care on 10.10.18 and they raised a complain and gave me the complain no. 1149871 but still it is not delivered. I have a function at my home for Navaratri but I will not be able to use it, I have to take rent of the system. I have to pay from my pocket to rent the system for Navaratri celebration at my home. I don't know when they will deliver.
It is very unsatisfactory way of dealing. They have to pay the compensation since they failed the deadline.

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2018

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with the scanned copy of Invoice or online order reference no. at [protected]@sharafdg.com to have required assistance for your particular concern.

• Updated by Suchismita Majumder Sabui, Oct 11, 2018

Order no. W994444 is mentioned in the complain and same is communicated yesterday to [protected]@sharafdg.com. Please don't write general comment as customer care response.
    Everything is clearly mentioned in the above communication . So please take some action. Don't harass the customer. This is highly unsatisfactory way of dealing with a customer.

• Updated by Suchismita Majumder Sabui, Oct 15, 2018

Till date, the item is not received and there is no response from Sharaf DG. The customer care is not responding and is useless.They don't have any update . Every time I am calling, they are telling that online team will call back me. But I didn't receive any call for last 2 days. Even one customer care lady told me "note down my name Catherine, I am ensuring you that somebody will call you in 2hrs". Again I called after 3-4 hrs, somebody else from customer care picked up and same story that somebody will call back me immediately . But still I am waiting. I don't know what scrap company is this? They don't care about the customer. On 4th October they took the money and today 15th October still not delivered.

Su