Sharaf DGphone

Hi. im pavan I bought sg a5 2017 model @mgm. they offer a neonflipcase but aftr I purchsd they said cant give flipcase. no stock andpromisd will givein 2days. I went many times and they said same meanwhile my phn slipped n screen crackd &now serviceguys demands half price of phn. if no offer I buy phncase immdtly. who will take responsibility for this??

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response · May 05, 2017

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with scanned copy of Invoice at [protected]@sharafdg.com to have required assistance.

• Updated by Pavanarchana · May 08, 2017

Hi..this is Pavan. I purchased Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model phone in Sharaf-DG at Muscat Grand Mall. At that time there was an offer i.e, a neon flip case, a power-bank and a sim-card free with that purchase of the phone. So as i thought that was a nice offer..I purchased the phone. and after purchase the sales person told that they dont have stock and asked us to collect the phone case in 2 days. but after 2 days they said they still they dont have stock...like that almost 3 weeks passed and they said the same ..NO STOCK..in the meanwhile as the phone have no flip cover ..it slipped from my hand and screen cracked. I took that phone to the Samsung authorized service center..they are demanding almost half the price of the phone..i.e, 60 OMR..The phone price is 125 OMR..If I got the flip-cover on time ..this wouldn't have happened. Who will take the responsibility for the damage..If there is no offer..i would have purchased the flip cover immediately at some other place...Please kindly respond to this..i hereby attach the invoice ..

Pa