Sharaf dg / lap top - dell

United Arab Emirates

Good day,

This is Faisal obile number [protected]. I have purchased Laptop Dell on 6th October and the customer service Shahzad promised to deliver before 7 days. On Monday I called and they said Before THU and today is SUnday the complain desk inform stock not ready.

This is ridiculous and unprofessional stuff. If there was no laptop you should informed us earlier rather paying and waiting for more than 7 days. We have purchased for our children being using for downloading thier homeworks and Sharaf DG doesn't have clue where the lap top is .

You are not only misguiding the callers by informing wrong delivery times but also have delayed more than 7 days which is eligible for a complain to higher authorities or stakeholders of this country. If I didn't receive it by tomorrow shall take a strict action against such unprofessionalism,

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, Oct 14, 2018

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with the scanned copy of Invoice or online order reference no. at [protected]@sharafdg.com to have required assistance for your particular concern.

Mo