Sharaf dg / false commitment to sell tv / no support after sell

Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I purchased one TV 55NU7300 from saraf DG online service during GITEX, precisely on 02-Oct-2018. While purchasing the tv one agent of saraf dg online team (already raised complaint against him for providing false information to sell tem) informed that I shall be delivered of 1350 AED vouchers (fun pass, careem, Wendy and cleartrip) and installation is also included. I was also informed that the vouchers and installation shall be done on the day of delivery. Now the TV is delivered on 06-Oct-2018, but without the vouchers and no installation team came yet. I raised two complains each for installation and for the vouchers. The team is so careless that they even did not bother to attain the complaint. Once I raise the issue to DED and informed to saraf dg team that I am raising the issue to DED, they unwillingly addressed the issue of voucher and tried to send the voucher. But again with their natural habit tried to play with customer and was planning to send the useless voucher for careem, Wendy and cleartrip without the useful voucher of fun pass. Also till date no one addressing the issue of installation and my tv is lying at home without installation. What I understood that saraf dg online team is a combination of people who are master to put customer in trap to sell their items. Once it is sold no one will address your problem, even will never get and after sell service. Saraf dg has prepared and team drag the customer inside theor trap.

All the reference numbers -
Order number - order no-W993674
Complain number for not providing installation - 1131664
Complain number for not providing vouchers - 1131678
Complain number against the agent who provided false information - 1141423
Complain number for trying to provide part voucher (not all committed vouchers) - 1142973

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, Oct 08, 2018

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with the scanned copy of your Invoice or online order reference no. at [protected]@sharafdg.com to have required assistance for your particular concern.

• Updated by MitP, Oct 08, 2018

I am not surprised that saraf dg team did not see my whole complaint, if they did then they could see the order number and all the complaint numbers. All the mentioned details already forwarded to the given mail adress without any success. why they will adress the problem, they have the money already from me. I have raise the issue to DED and shall wait if I get pathway from them.

Mi
Oct 08, 2018

Comments

• Ar
      Oct 25, 2018

Sharaf DG is clearly the The worst after sale service provider. Sale get the money and forget about the customer. my laptop was defected and started to create problem in very first month of purchase, and now laying at sharaf dg so called service center where noone bother to let you know what exactly is going on
    please please avoid Sharaf DG