Sharaf DGdelay in delivery

I want to complain regarding delay in delivery of fridge I brought last Friday (16th Jan 214 ). I was informed that it will take place in one day . since then I am waiting for the delivery to be done but I have not received any response. I called yesterday to inquire about the delivery status your agent told me that he is forwarding the request to delivery to Samsung and some one form them will be calling me with an update. I got no response yet. I called back again today to your call center they told me it’s a counter delivery and all you guys can do is forward request to vendor to contact me and deliver the purchase item. This is so unprofessional. I brought the item form Sharaf DG and the delivery time was commit after one day form your representative. Now I am facing problem as I have no Fridge at home. And I don’t see any hopes to get it delivered sometime soon.

I request you to please investigate this mater and let me know the final solution. In case you guys can’t arrange it the reimburse my money so I will buy the Fridge foam somewhere else. I have never faces such issues with you in past but this time it’s very annoying and testing my patience. I want someone to get in touch with me with final update on this issue and delivery date else I would like to cancel the request of purchase and want reimbursement at earliest.
My invoice number is SI/01548/S01/150116/00075

Wa
Jan 22, 2015

Comments

• Wa
      Jan 22, 2015

same they did with me as well. so far no response form there side and they say its a counter delivery and it has to come form vendor. we dont know who is vendor we know only Sharaf DG and we buy form you . you should be responsible for such deliveries. either you never commit to deliver on certain date or in its been delayed then at least as courtesy call us and inform us regarding delay but no response yet. i have to followup myself with them and agents at call center don't know what they are doing. just acting as post office passing it on to others as complains.