Shapiro Shaik Defries [SSDA] / Harassment and unethical behaviour

1 6938023, South Africa

I has received numerous request from their Agents claiming that I owe them money. They claim to be acting on behalf of MTN, but don't seem to have access to MTN records. I have explained to them that my account was in dispute, MTN refused to listen to me concerning overcharging, I refered the matter to ICASA. I was during this time that these guys bought this debt from MTN. I later had an agreement with MTN (settlement), and my account was activated. I have explained to these guys that my account was active @ MTN, and not in arrears as they claim. The amount that they are harassing me for, is the amount that is charged should someone cancelled a contract. I never cancelled any contract with MTN, and now I don't know what these guys are referring to. I have sent them emails, explaining this issue, gave them contacts of a person at MTN, who they should contact and verify my statements. They simple pretend as if they are not aware of this fact (unethical), and send a lots of messages which reads " iminent legal action" or "urgent payment required" or just keep sending bank details where to pay or speed point details or any other form of verbal/ written abuse. They also harass me with phone calls everey day, they keep trying to scare me into paying for this fraudulent claim. They are very rude on the phone, and you must do what they want or else ... I have sopken to the following individuals by at SSDA: Allison Goordeen ( talked on the phone and I sent her information concerning all my statement), Aubrey ( phone conversation and emails), important to note, as soon as i mentioned Allison's name Aubrey didn't want to talk anymore, could not wait to end the chat. The other rude individuals who called me and threatened me are Zamokuhle & Katlekgo, the did't want to discuss anything unless I agree to do what they wanted. they dropped the phone and then sent me a lot of sms's. Consult Allison concerning any documents and emails

I would like all these emails, phone calls and sms's to stop with emmediate effect. Being given feedback concerning your discussions with MTN, concerning the settlement. I want to be in a position to consult ICASA if MTN decided to ignore our agreement. Lastly receive a written apology from your company on behalf of your agents for harassing me.

I have tried my best to polite as requested, but it is very difficult, considering that fact the i should not even be having this complain or any discussions with your company.

En