Shapes Total Fitness / They are totally evil
My wife and I recently move to Louisiana from Florida where my wife had a membership to Shapes Total Fitness. Before we left Shapes told us that we would be able to transfer her membership to an affiliate club in the town we were moving to. However when we got here and went to that club we were told that it was no longer an affiliate club. So shapes continued to charge us even though there was no affiliate club for us to change to. So they told us we owed them about $180. Now we just received a letter saying we owe them about $700 because we broke the contract and if we don’t pay they will take us to court and make us pay court costs. However this would have all been resolved if they had just told us from the beginning that there was no affiliate club in Lafayette where we live now. So do yourself a favour and don't join shapes. If you do and you move to another state before your contract is up they may lie to you and tell you there is an affiliate club in the city you are moving to when in fact there is not.
More Shapes Total Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Shapes Total Fitness - Cancellation procedures 
- Shapes Total Fitness - Cancelation Issues 
- Shapes Total Fitness - Stay away!
- Shapes Total Fitness - Cleanliness and Club Enhancement chg 
- Shapes Total Fitness - Beware if relocating
- Shapes Total Fitness - charges 
- Shapes Total Fitness - Fraud
- Shapes Total Fitness - Rude employee
- Shapes Total Fitness - Bad service
- Shapes Total Fitness - Stay away