Shapes Total Fitness / Stay away!

Shapes Total Fitness
I joined Shapes (Apollo Acceptance) over a year ago. My marriage and life has since gone bad. I moved from FL to WV. I notified Shapes of the move in Nov 2008 and cancelled my membership. I filled out the forms they sent me and documented my move. I am still getting bills from them. (3 months now and counting!) They call me several times a day. They call my soon to be ex husband several times a day. They tell him I have done nothing with my membership and owe them nearly $700. That's amazing. I guess simple Math is not a in the job description! They (Elisha and Tangela) tracked down my new landlord and are now calling to harass her too. Thank you ladies, I am on the verge of being homeless! They even called my "emergency contact" person and are harassing her. Emergency? There is no emergency. I moved 1500 miles from my local Shapes and cancelled my membership. Forget about consumer privacy act or customer service. These ladies are rude and have no tact. Is it really necessary or legal to call everyone you would not believe the lies they are telling anyone that will answer their calls. I've done nothing? Excuse me Tangela read the documents and letters I sent you where I notify you in WRITING of my move and cancellation. Consumer BEWARE! Do not do business with Shapes Total Fitness (Apollo Acceptance) unless you want your life ruined and to be harassed daily by two females.