[Resolved] Shank Animal Hospital / torture

1 Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:

I took my kitten to be declawed. Was told that it was an outpatient procedure since they employ the laser technique. No bandages, no pain killer to take home... My poor kitten was in writhing pain and I called and they said, "oh, well that is rare. You could come and get some pain killers." Of course, I ran over and brought some home. NONE of her paws were bandaged, as was done with the four other cats I've owned... They told me not to have newspaper litter for her and the regular litter ended up embedded in her rear paws. I brought her back to have them cleaned and BANDAGED, and my poor kitty was screaming for more than five minutes while they took her in a back room. I specifically asked for the doctor to be there when I brought her in and they told me he would be -- only to be told he wasn't in when I showed up. Two weeks later and she is finally healing, thanks to a different, recommended vet. This place is TERRIBLE!!! Oh, and to boot, the vet shook my hand and then pulled me in and tried to kiss me at the end of the last visit. WTH???

Resolution statement

resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved.resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved.

Updated by middlemarker, May 28, 2017

Please contact the State as I did. That's the only way of dealing with this. He has threatened a slander lawsuit if I speak, so go to the state. They were researching my case and I'm certain they would be interested in yours.

Mi
Aug 6, 2015

Comments

Ky
  28th of May, 2017

You're kidding me!! When I came back from figuring out he butchered my dog from a spay surgery and called me stupid, ignorant, and DRAGGED MY DOG over towards him to make a point she wasn't scared of him! When I was leaving!! This guy is insane