Shanghai shengsong machinery manufacturing / Poor quality product

1 Durban, South Africa Review updated:

I have purchased 6 pressure fryers from this company. They insist on immediate payment of $8000 plus shipping. One month later the container leaves china. Arrives in South Africa a month later. I install these machines in my restaurants. They work fine for the first 2 weeks only. These machines burn elements every 2 weeks. This costs me R 2000-00 per machine to repair every 2 weeks. I have sent numerous emails to the salesperson and not received any assistance. I am always told that the factory manager will attend to my complaints. No action is taken. I thought I was saving money in buying from China but I was wrong. These guys sell mostly defective products. Please guys spend more and buy local products.

Cr
Apr 28, 2014

Comments

12th of Aug, 2014

I agree, I purchased a mobile food cart from China, and it was very damaged, and they refuse to pay for damages. $3408.60 worth of damage. I figure I was saving money, "boy was I Wrong". I was depending on this for me and my son living. I can't stand for anyone to take advantage of me. Right now my spirit is very low, and I feel used. Are they that desperate in China for money, where they feel the need to mistreat customers. Louisiana! God See All! I learned a lesson from this.