Shamwow / Savings2Go / hidden monthly charges

Shamwow / Savings2Go
Beware when ordering the Shamwow online (and other infomercial products). READ CAREFULLY the fine print at the bottom. You will be signed up for a membership with Savings2Go and will be charged $14.95 / month. We caught it after 2 charges were made for $14.95 from this company. We called our bank and immediately cancelled the debit card we used to make the purchase, and our bank refunded us the money. This is a horrible hidden scam and needs to be stopped.

A  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
I had the same experience with them. I called to complain, and get a refund for 3 months, the lady said they will only refund the last charge. They claimed they called, but they didn't, they also claim they sent a package, but again, I know they didn't. She had a VERY bad attitude like I was the one out of place and I threatened to report this to EVERY page, the bank, and everywhere possible. They had my address, the wrong phone number and email address. She told me I can report it anywhere I would like because they had my permission. I dont know who the lady is above, but I'll email her to let her know she need not post a "we are a GREAT" compant and if it were about how happy we are, honey I have yet see ONE person, other than you, on over 25 diff sites that's taking up for this bullcrap page!