shampooonline.com / shampoo

1 CA, United States Review updated:

ordered three bottles of the same shampoo. payed for priority shipping. one and a half months later only one bottle shows up and i am still charged full price priority shipping. spoke with several managers at the company who will not give me a refund. very very bad business!!!

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Tw
      20th of Dec, 2010

I just called shampooline.com again 1-800-274-7910 about my order. This customer service lady said that the rest of the items were back ordered 4 to 5 mos. and that the rest of the orders were already canceled. To be exact I paid $7.09 shipping for the 2 items that cost only $9.00.. this was insane!!! here's the e-mail reply when I asked about what happened to the rest my order:
    Dear Lisa

We do not ship out double orders. Once the order is shipped and charged, the remaining items get removed from the order. We apologize for any inconvenience. We only charged you for the items that were shipped out.

Authorized: for up to 65.86
    Capture: Transaction ID 10T66357BT850783K for 16.09

Maria

1-800-274-7910

Mon-Thur 9:30 A.M - 6:00 P.M E.S.T

Friday- 9:30 A.M - 5:00 P.M E.S.T

Closed on weekends and holidays.

What the hell is double order? Unfortunately this was their policy. What a waste of my time and money. Should of ordered my bumble and bumble products only from bumbleandbumble.com. Apparently shampoonline.com is not the only website name they go by because when I called them they asked me which website did I order from.

• Tw
      20th of Dec, 2010

Will never order from shampooline.com again! Bad customer service. Received 2 out of 7 items 2 weeks later. Had to call to find out the rest of the items were back ordered and they don't know when it will be shipped out. Was charged over $8 shipping for this 2 items when the shipping total for 7 items was suppose to be $11.86. Can't really cancel the rest of the order since i've invested in the shipping cost. The rest of the order will be shipped from remaining balance.