Shalimar Grocery / Rent Pirated Movie DVDs

1 16541 Redmond WayRedmond, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (425) 881-7487

I rented movie DVD's from Shalimar grocery and the print was not good. So I asked them if it's pirated of not, they straight away said that it's pirated and when I told them that it's not right and I will file a complaint, they just said okay you can file a complaint. Piracy is a legal crime and should be taken seriously.

I urge authorities to take preventative action to stop this kind of crime.

I hope to see some action here soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Alok Bansal (alok_basnal402@yahoo.com)

Al

Comments

• Om
      22nd of Mar, 2009

They don't make pirated DVDs. They buy it from a vendor who gives them a reciept, which they showed to me on my request.

• Go
      1st of Dec, 2009

Mr. Alok,
    I think you have some persnol problem with those guyes i mean with Shalimar Grocery, otherwies Myurie Video they copys DVD there in the store and they sell that dvd in $2.00. This is just example. Anyway i check that dvds in Shalimar Grocery those dvds print is same as other indian store carry because i rented dvd from different sotres all the time. If you have any problem with the print why you spend $2.00 for Rent, Go Online and buy Master Copy of the Movie in $20.00 or $30.00 or maybe More. I'm happy with that print because i pay just $2.00 and watch the movie at home better then i spend $10.00 in Theater or buy Master Copy online like you.

Jay Sing