Shake Weight / False advertisement

I placed an order last week for a Shake Weight and 3-in-1 Deluxe DVD:
- Total Body Workout, - Latin Dance Workout, - Brazilian Booty Workout
• the 2.5 lb Shake Weight.

I placed my order on line, had some trouble, so I call their custom services, if the order went through, customer services staff stated no. I told her I wanted the shake weight and DVD’s, she stated yes I can get the DVD’s.

On yesterday I received my order with the weight and a 6-minute DVD’s, not what I order. I call the customer services three times and was told they only have the 6min and they are not offering the same as on line, I asked if they are the same company, she stated yes, I asked why it not the same, it on line. I total them that this was not what I order; they are not willing to give me the DVD’s. I told them I would file a complaint; the lady stated go ahead and file your compliant. I asked for a manager no manager on duty, and the next day I call Manger never came to the phone. Don’t trust Shake Weight they advertisement are false and they are liars. Don’t waste your money.

More Shake Weight Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      13th of Jul, 2011

I have the 6 minute work out and shake weight... with it being such a short dvd i actually do it, works for me. I am interested in the other videos tho and will just try to watch them on youtube I guess I am satisfied with shake weight cuuz believe me, I have ordered som rickadee junk off commercials but this seems to be a solid product with a work out that doesnt just sit in a drawer