shake-a-paw / Avoid!!!!
HORRIBLE!! Do not purchase a pet from SHAKE-A-PAW. MY SISTER AND I PURCHASED PUPPIES A SHORKY, MARLEY AND A PUGGLE, ELVY FROM THE HICKSVILLE SHOP. BOTH CAME HOME WITH KENNEL COUGH AS WELL AS PARASITES. IN ADDITION ELVY HAS CHERRY EYE (RED BUBBLE) IN BOTH EYES!. WE HAVE NO REGRETS AS WE LOVE OUR PUPPIES BUT IF I COULD GO BACK IN TIME I WOULD HAVE DONE A BIT MORE RESEARCH!! AND GONE SOMEWHERE ELSE!! SHAKE-A-PAW IS ABOUT ONE THING..$! EVEN WITH THE CONTRACT THEY TRIED EVERY WHICH WAY TO CREATE LOOPHOLES AND AVOID COVERING THEIR END OF THE AGREEMENT. PLEASE RECONSIDER PURCHASING A PET FROM THESE CROOKS. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR FURTHUR DISCUSSION. KAMATOPHOTO@AOL.COM.
More shake-a-paw Complaints & Reviews
- Shake A Paw - Puppy trouble 
- Shake A Paw - sick dogs 
- Shake A Paw - Hicksville - sick puppy 
- Shake A Paw - selling unhealthy puppies 
- Shake A Paw - Puppy that turned and attacked me
- Shake A Paw - Hicksville - Siberian husky puppy
- Shake A Paw - The puppies weren't healthy and one died 
- Shake A Paw - How in the world are they a non profit
- Siberia Husky - Shake a Paw - Sold Us a Sick Puppy
- Shake A Paw - Sold me a sick puppy