Shaheed Subhash Indane Gas Agency / Not attending the telephone calls for gas booking

1 India Review updated:

I am a customer of Shaheed Subhash Gas Agency, GT Road, Shahdara, Delhi-110032. The Telephone numbers of the above gas agency i.e 22321490, 22324690 and 65258584 are either not working or the office staff are not receiving the calls made by the customers For booking of Gas Cyllinder. I had personally trying so many times but at last, We have to visit the Gas Agency personally for the booking of the gas. It is appreciable that after booking of the gas, it reached to our home same day or next day.

Comments

• Me
      29th of Jan, 2007

Non attending the telephone calls for gas booking at Shaheed Subhash Indane Gas Agency

10th of Jul, 2007

Yes i agree that they are not attending the calls and if we r personally go to office and booking the gas and asked for booking no then they could not give me the booking numbers.

11th of Jul, 2007

Ya, i agree that they are not attending the calls and if we r personally go to office and booking the gas and asked for booking no then they could not give me the booking numbers.