ShadowShopper.com / its a scam!

1 Ajax, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

i got caught in the same scam. they send you a cheque and ask you to cash it. they then ask you tto send money to them via moneygram. after that you can go and spend all the money you want out of the rest of the cheque. only problem is 2 days after the cheque bounces and it is hard to get a hold of the person. Its a ### on the phone who you talk to. 100% realistic looking shadowshopper page, as well as 100% realistic looking forged cheques claiming to be from Wal-Mart Corporation. Piece of ### ### nigerian ###.

Comments

8th of Jul, 2010
    ShadowShopper.com - Repeated credit card charges
    Shadowshopper

Do NOT use Shadowshopper. They are a scam. They charged my credit card without notification and now refuse to cancel. They do not return phone calls - only some ### named Johnathon responds via email refusing to assist. The jobs suck - no money - waste of time. Do not do business with them.

• Mi
      28th of Mar, 2011
    ShadowShopper.com - Repeated credit card charges
    Shadowshopper.com

I made a wrong move when I signed up here. I wasn't able to read reviews and feedbacks of people about this website even if my friends were telling me to careful. this site offers free trial membership, then I forgot to cancel then they charged my your credit card $99.00. I called to cancel my membership the next day and the customer service rep i spoke with was very rude, she had a sarcastic tone and said i wont be able to have my money back. I was desperate, i asked for supervisors and managers but wouldn't let me talk to them. Until we reached to the point they cancelled my membership but didnt give my $99.00 back. so frustrating