Sgt. Perry Rice / Multi National Division,Bagdad

1 Iraq Review updated:

This needs to be addressed ASAP. There are many people that love and respect our soldiers and would consider doing something like this if they did not know better. See below:
My name is Sgt. Perry Rice, of the Multinational Division Baghdad with the Task Force XII PAO JOINT BASE BALAD, Iraq. We have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the Iraq. Since we are working for the government we cannot keep these funds, and we will soon be pull out of Iraq. That is why we want to transfer and move the funds to you, so that you can keep it for us in your safe account or an offshore account, using Diplomatic Courier Service. You will be entitled to 30% of the funds for your help, and keep our own 70%. This venture is safe and risk free. But we have to keep low profile and confidentiality of this transaction.

I await your response of interest,

Sincerely,

Sgt. Perry Rice

Comments

• Te
      18th of Apr, 2009

HAHAHA GIVE ME A BREAK> So let me see if this is right I put it in my bank account it bounces yada yada yada. Are People really this stupid still? Cash this check or money order and send me the money. What the hell. So know we are on to soldiers its usually Nigerian "businessmen" who cant spell, or Christian that always make sure to seem so godly how would you think that they would ever screw you over. GOD BLESS YOU.

• Wi
      10th of Sep, 2009

My Dear Friend,

Thanks for your mail.

Please I want you to know that they are verifying your contact details with the one I give them so that they will no mistake to deliver the consignment to your home address. Please supply them with you details so that they use it to deliver the consignment with the nest 24hrs.Also remember to add your TAG NUMBER; Tag Number: ASF/001/USA/XXZ009.And let them know that inside the consignment is family value.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sgt Perry Rice.
    My Dear Friend and Partner;

Please i want you to know if the handling company has contacted you regarding the CONSIGNMENT.
    I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for your commitment towards this transaction,

Regards,

Sgt Perry Rice

My Dear Friend and Partner;

Thanks for your mail.

Please i want you toknow that i dont know anyLinda and Nestor Morris regarding my consignment, The only handling company i asked you to contact is this.

Snr. Dipl. Sule Mohammed.
    Arab Securities and Finance Company
    London release office,
    Tel: +44 7597 979 256
    diplsulemoham@ymail.com

Thanks for your commitment towards this transaction,

Regards,

Sgt Perry Rice

Yes, and if you respond, you get put in touch with the 'Arab Securities and Finance Company'

• Ng
      27th of Nov, 2009

have you is unintentional that port those sum of money for me?

• Ng
      27th of Nov, 2009

you received my mail sent to you so? I would like to cooperate with you. Hope that the intention of your money will soon come true.

• Mo
      24th of Jan, 2013

I've recently had something like this except the email for this Sule Mohammed is diplsulemoham@diplomats.com and a Capt Keith Ronald Carr only he wants to send you cash to keep safe for him without the need to place it in a bank account or anything. He keeps going on about how it's risk free and how trust and honesty is needed.