SGI Co Inc / This man lied, scammed and stole money

1 7545 IRVINE CENTER DRIVE #200IRVINE , CaliforniaUnited States Review updated:

Be aware that the owner of SGI Co Inc. is very dishonest and likes to scam people. This man came to my mother and asked if she wanted to remodel the bathroom. He started the job and asked my mother to provide the funds for the materials and job. My mother gave details to this man and he scammed her. He took $15, 000 for the job and materials. My mother is senior person and she is on fixed income. When I found out about it, I tried to reach this man and speak with him, but he was unavailable.

Re
Jan 10, 2016

Comments

• Sg
      13th of Sep, 2016

We at SGI pride ourselves with providing the best and most honest service in the industry. We at SGI always require our consultants to have a relative or an adult child to be present with a senior/elderly homeowner in order to not be accused of any wrongdoing. All our clients have the right to cancel any contract or even stop the work from going forward at any time. We apologize for any inconvenience that took place with this customer, and I invite them to contact me Peter at our corporate office at 949-345-1284.