SFL Nutrition, LLC / AceiBerry

CA, United States Review updated:
I also ordered this product as a "sample". I ordered it on Dec. 3rd and did not receive the item until the 20th of Dec. On Dec. 22 I tried calling the 800 number which would just come up as a busy tone. I tried for three days to get through to this company. I didn't try again until after the Christmas Holiday. On Dec. 29th I tried again, low and behold the phone finally rang and a automated voice came on. The voice said to hold for a "live" person to talk with and then provided a website to go to also talk with a "live" person on line - then the telephone line went dead...yes, the call was ended! I never was able to hold for a "live" person to talk with to cancel my order. I did speak with a Nieves-SS online who 'typed' to me and I quote: "Your order has now been cancelled. The trial bottle is yours to keep as a courtesy of the compnay. You will not receive any additional charges nor product shipments. You should receive an email confirmation for the cancellation soon (Which I did the same day). I received my statement for my cc which showed a $87.13 charge on Dec. 19 and never received any order or product!!! I called again today the number on my cc and spoke with Andrew saying the refund will take 7-10 days to process! I asked him why the girl (Nieves-SS) did not process the refund on Dec. 29th and he did not have an answer for me. I did happen to get confirmation numbers and a copy of the e-mai with the "live" person, also documented my call with Andrew. After I placed this order I wanted to cancel because I had reservations about the product and service. NOW I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY GUT INSTINCT. This has really changed my experience with online services.

Comments

127 NW 13th Street, Suite 4
Boca Raton
Florida
Phone: 1-866-938-4832

I received my FREE order of Acai Berry Supreme on Wednesday, December 3, 2008 and decided immediately that I did not want to receive additional orders. When I attempted to contact SFL Nutrition at 1-866-938-4832, the phone number they list for 'Customer Service', each attempt was automatically disconnected after having to listen to music for approximately 2 minutes. My continuous phone calls to SFL began in the morning on Thursday, December 4, 2008 and continued through Friday, December 5, 2008 at 1:11PM. Having received no satisfaction, I called the Federal Trade Commission in Washington, DC and filed a formal complaint. I then contacted my bank and requested that my debit card number be cancelled immediately. That was done as I was speaking with the bank representative. I was also advised that if SFL attempts to make additional deliveries to me, I will have to take the unopened package(s) to the post office for return to SFL and make certain I am given a receipt by the post office. I hope my sharing what I learned from the FTC and my bank is beneficial to anyone reading this.

SFL Nutrition Logo SFL Nutrition