SFL Nutrition / Acai Berry

1 FL, United States Review updated:

This is a total scam!! I ordered the trial version for $3.95. I called on 12/1/08 to cancel the order and spoke to a Customer Service guy by the name of Mike at [protected]. He assured me that the order had been canceled and said I would get a confirmation email the same day. Well it has been a week now and I am still waiting. I have tried calling every day thereafter and can not get through. No answer and all voicemail boxes are full. I did get to leave a message at one point, but that also was not returned. My order was suppose to have been canceled on 12/1/08 yet my credit card got charged $87.13 on 12/2/08 and I have yet to receive any more product. I just filed a complaint with the BBB and I am calling and making a police report for fraud today so I can take that to my bank and file a fraudulant charge report and hopefully get my money back. I will never order anything from this place again!! Highly unprofessional!!!

Js

Comments

• Js
      8th of Dec, 2008

Sorry this company is actually called FMW Laboratories - Lipaphen - RX.

9th of Dec, 2008

This is EXACTLY what happened to me. Ordered the trial and paid the shipping only to find out a few weeks later that they charged the shipping cost of $3.95 and another $87.13.

• Dm
      9th of Dec, 2008

well they only got me for 59.95.. plus when i called and spoke to a toni about cancelling they gave me a rma number which i was to put on the returned unopened bag.they would apply a 15.00 restocking fee and deposit the remainer in my account..our government is going to want us to move mountains before they'll go against free enterprise{ lol lol lol}.
    here's hop'in the little guys winand don't call 509-7091 cause i was on 4 one and a halve hours only to be diconnectred on number 4

• Am
      10th of Dec, 2008

I ordered the trial bottle a month ago. Today another bottle arrived in the mail for $94.57! I called my credit card company to dispute the charge and cancelled my credit card, but of course I can't get a call through to the company to express just how mad I am. This company is UNBELIEVABLE. Someone should go to jail.

• Sh
      17th of Dec, 2008

I was scamed too. I ordered the crap for 3.95 and now I am being charged $87.13 for another shippment that I haven't even received yet and do not want. I can not get in touch with anyone the mailbox is always full.

• Ju
      4th of Jan, 2009

I have had the same experience...

I ordered the trial version for $3.95. I called to cancel the order and spoke to a Customer Service who told me that the order was cancelled. The the next month I received a charge on my account for $87.13. I can no longer reach the customer service people, they won't answer and the mail box is full. Go to your bank and file a dispute. They will refund your money to you and go after the debit. They are not allowed to withdraw any funds from your account without an approval from you.

• Ju
      4th of Jan, 2009

I forgot to agree on the complaint. I do fully agree

• Li
      24th of Jun, 2009

I ordered the trial version for $3.95. I was shocked to find a charge of $87.13 on my card and then 10 days later I had a second charge of $87.13. I called to cancel the orders and request a refund. I also called my bank and filed a dispute. I was told I would get an email in 3 days regarding my refund. It is now 14 days later and I still have not gotten an email or a refund. I did get RMA # and have sent back both shipments. I am now owed $174.26. My bank said they have to wait 30 days after the returned product is received before they can take action. THIS COMPANY IS SNEAKING AND THE WAY THEY DO BUSINESS IS UNETHICAL. I learned my lesson. I will NEVER give another company my card to pay for shipping for a"'FREE PRODUCT".

19th of Aug, 2009

I ordered the "free" trial on 8/6/09. It's now 8/19 and I still haven't received a package. I sent two emails threatening to sue and two phone calls to cancel (before my trial period ended). I finally got through to someone on the phone and so called cancelled. She gave me her call name (they never use their real ones) and a confirmation number for my cancellation. She stated that the emails are auto-generated and she could not send one directly to me. She also gave me the name of the company (I hope it's correct) Barry Folgers, Inc., 314 East Dania Beach Boulevard, #117, Dania Beach, FL 33004. Of course, she sounded like she was from India. They won't be able to scam me because I ordered from an unrefillable debit card that had only enough for the $2.49 shipping amount, they only had my last name, not my first, and a partial delivery address (building but not the suite number) that was not at my home. The Terms and Conditions state that their shipping time cuts into your trial period, so ppl need to read all the facts before ordering.

• Em
      23rd of Sep, 2009

please someone i just went through the same thing i cancelled with some guy he called me up said if i was intrested still in the acai berry i told him no cause i have high blood pressure. my doctor said no i cant take it. so i told the guy thats why i didnt go on with the order well he gave me confirmation and all that and said that he it would be cancelled just now after several weeks and they charge me $87.51 twice and $3.95 for the free trial. i called acai number that was in the box spoke to peiy she i signed up with the program at that time i agreed to it on bottom of page when i ordered i dont recall seeing that at all i told her. she said that because its 30 days after my initial order date they cant refund me..i told her why if i cancelled it with a guy who called me on my cell phone asking me if i was still intrested in the order cause i wasnt finish processing my order. i told him i didnt do that because my physician said i cannont take dieting pills. so i assure me he cancelled order.well she tell me on phone at acaiberry or whoever i called on the number on brochure that came in box that whoever it was customer service wasnt suppose to do that and that i was suppose to call them direct to cancell my order. this is bad customers service i would we know that specially if the company customers service rep is calling you and telling you they cancelled...bad business someone should please help us inocent people who do try to order and cancell and help me and others get a refund on something we never received. she told me she would not credit me for the two bottles one shipped on 9/1/09 and 9/15/09 this is crazy...i receive one and she said she can refund partial... because she said she is sorry this happend.. i think this is fraud im out $170.00 and was wondering why my checks bounced...please someone help us and others not to order from the company... thanks for listen mel from hawaii