SFL Nutrition / They won't honor my cancellation

I enrolled in their promotion of a free bottle to try, paying only shipping using my bank card. I called a number that was not working to cancel any future shipment - I haven't even opened the free bottle yet. I saw a pending charge from them for $81.21 and called my bank to get the phone number on the debit charge. I called that number -866.950.2024 and got a man in India. He told me they had a no refund policy, the package had shipped, and they would not refund any money.
That was over 2 weeks ago. I never received the product and the pending charge disappeared. The pending charge re-surfaced this morning. I called the 866 number and it is not working. I cannot dispute a charge until it is actually processed by my bank. I will dispute the charge when it is processed.
I googled SFL Nutrition, got to their website, and read some of the many complaints. They are apparently operating a scam. Some authority needs to shut them down.

Comments

• Je
      28th of Feb, 2009

SFL Nutrition/Easy Rapid Cleanse

Found this info on this website:

They also operate these companies which all revolve around the same scam:

NETPLEX, LLC

Fictitious Name
    PHENTREMINEDIRECT
    8770 SW 72 STREET SUITE #364
    MIAMI, FL 33173

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the products they sell are a scam:

Phentremine Civ-xR, Total Cleanse, Colon xR, White Tea with Acai, Body Trim, Acai Berry Supreme, Acai Berry Ultimate, Total Pomegranate, POM 500, and MyColonRemedy.

All of their scam product landing pages are located in subdomains on http://www.ebizprogram.com

• Ne
      5th of Nov, 2009

PLEASE DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR "FREE TRIAL" TRAP, IT IS NOTHING BUT A HUGE SCAN AND THINGS LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE. I SAW THE ADVERTISMENT FOR A FREE SAMPLE OF ACAI BERRY FOR 4.95 AND I SIGNED UP FOR IT; HOWEVER, WHENEVER I CALLED TO TRY AND CANCEL I WOULD KEEP GETTIN HUNG UP ON BY A VOICE ACCTIVATED OPPERATOR. SO.. I SEARCHED AROUND FOR MORE NUMBERS AND FOUND SEVERAL OTHER NUMBERS ONE IN PARTICULAR SAYING "WE ARE NOT OPEN AT THIS TIME PLEASE CALL BACK MON-FRI BETWEEN 9-5 WHICH IT WAS WITHIN THEIR SUPPOSED OPERATING HOURS. WELL, I LET IT GO SINCE I HADNT BEEN CHARGED ANYTHING UNTIL I LOOK ON MY BACK ACCOUNT THIS MORNING AND THERE IS A CHARGE FOR 79.95 I WAS SOOOO PISSED OFF, I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT AND WORK FULL TIME AND WORK VERY HARD FOR THE LITTLE MONEY I DO RECIEVE. I CALLED MY BANK AND THEY SAID SINCE THE CHARGE WAS PENDING THEY COULDNT DO ANYTHING UNTIL IT WENT THROUGH AND THEN THEY WOULD FIX IT. WELL I WASNT SATISFIED WITH THAT, I HAVE A TRIP TO DENVER COMING UP THIS WEEKEND AND THAT EXTRA 80.00 WOULD HAVE REALLY HELPED ME OUT, SO I CALL THE NUMBER ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THE FIRST CHARGE OF 4.95 (YOU KNOW THE NUMBER THAT YOU CALL TO ACTAULLY ORDER THE PRODUCT SO OF COURSE ITS GOING TO HAVE LIVE PEOPLE TO TALK TO) SO I SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE NAMED ANDY AND I TELL HIM I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW AND IF THEY HAVE BE SCHEDULED TO "STEAL" ANYMORE OF MY MONEY THEY NEED TO CANCEL IT RIGHT AWAY. SO, HE TELLS ME THAT THE CHARGE IS PENDING AND IT WILL NOT GO THROUGH HE WILL GO AHEAD AND CANCEL THE CHARGE. I AM WAITING TO SEE IF THAT HAPPENS OR NOT, BUT LET ME PLEASE TELL YOU ALL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT FALL INTO THIS HUGE SCAM THAT IS ALL IT IS, A RIPOF. DO NOT ORDER THE SUPPOSED "FREE TRIAL" UNLESS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CHARGED A UNGODLY AMOUNT EVERY MONTH. I DO HAVE A PHONE NUMBER THAT SOMEONE WILL ANSWER FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS IT OR WHO HAS HAD PROBLEMS SPEAKING TO A LIVE REP. THE NUMBER IS 1-866-867-5568. HOPE THIS HELPS!