SFL Nutrition / Acai Berry

I ordered this Acai berry product and then decided to cancel when I could not get the phone number to work they provided. I had to cancel my credit card and have another one reissued so I would not be charged every month. I called my bank and they gave me a number for the SFL Nutrition company. I called and it this number actually works. [protected]. I called after hours so I can not promise this is the exact one that you will need to cancel but at least this number you get someone to answer the phone.

Ja

Comments

De
  4th of Nov, 2008
Phone: 1-866-938-4832

I cannot reach them at any of the phone numbers and they keep charging me for something I no longer want. This is stealing.

Va
  7th of Nov, 2008
sflnutrition.com

Today is 11/03/08, and I have been trying since the 16th of October to get someone to answer the phone, and as stated previously by others, this is a total ripoff. No one answers the phone, and I am contacting my credit card to stop all future charges. I should have known it was to good to be true.

Br
  11th of Nov, 2008

I've tried to reach this company repeatedly and the phone numbers are not legit! I've cancelled the credit card that they have on file before I got charged. I couldn't reach their customer service dept w/in the cancellation time frame even though I started trying to call the day after I placed the order...something just didn't feel right about it so I decided to cancel before I got slammed with the over deadline thing.

Has anyone found a valid phone number for this company? I'd be interested to see if anyone EVER got through!
br

Br
  11th of Nov, 2008

I was able to get a "live chat" customer service operator at the web link above for SFL Nutrition to cancell my order!!!

FYI the operator will post inst to click "Close" to get a copy of the transcript emailed to you...YOU HAVE TO CLICK EMAIL AND TYPE IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!!

I had already copied the transcript and pasted it into a Word doc anyway...so far I still haven't received a copy of the transcript by email...but I'm waiting!

Good luck getting out of that endless loop!
br

Co
SFL Nutrition - cannot reach them to cancel order
127 NW 13 th St. Suite 4
Phone: 1-866-938-4832

I want to cancel this order as I was getting suspicious when I could not get through via the phone number.

11th of Nov, 2008

I was unable to reach anyone via the telephone. I used a live chat from the website: http://www.ebizprogram.com/cpage.aspx?name=contactus

I was told it was cancelled and would e-mail confirmation number. I have not received the confirmation number. I did get the transcript e-mailed to me. I also have a screen shot from the chat.

I will use the on-line function again to make sure it was cancelled

Ki
  12th of Nov, 2008

I was unable to get a hold to the SFL Nutrition company. The number they had given me to call was NOT working. So I called my bank and got them to give me a new card. I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE EVER AGAIN. They are VERY unprofessional

Ma
  12th of Nov, 2008

GO TO THEIR WEBSITE AND CLICK LIVE CHAT. ASK FOR A PHONE NUMBER. THEY WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. ITS A 888 NUMBER.

GOOD LUCK!

127 NW 13th St
Phone: 866-938-4832

Tried to phone the 800 # to cancel and can't get through. Phone just goes dead. Please check out his company, they are ripping people off.

Mi
SFL Nutritoin

I am writing this in a public site so that I can show the date to the credit card company. I want proof I tried on this date. Orderdered nine days ago and they never answer the phone to cancel. No live chat no response anywhere.8f

Ta

Call these numbers:
www.fitfac.com - 866-407-1022 / They will charge you $29.95 if you didn't cancell in 7 days
Net Purchase - 877-859-1107
Acai Berry - 877-350-8480

Ap
  12th of Nov, 2008

I also have been trying to cancel my order. All of the numbers are non working numbers. Rip-Off has them listed as a scam. I am going to close my bank account because I used a bank debit card. Today is the 12th day of November 2008. Just for public knowledge.

Kr
  13th of Nov, 2008

I too got scammed by Asci Berry 500

Je
  14th of Nov, 2008

Not only does this company not provide you with a working telephone number, they also do not provide customer service from their website other than live chat. I just canceled my order through the live chat, but I have an uneasy feeling that I'll still be charged for it. Additionally, they provide very little information about the product when you receive it. I tried to call customer service to ask questions before I tried it, and as I said above, there is no customer service.

Tr
  17th of Nov, 2008

I too am cancelling my bank account because I can't get anyone on the phone.

Gl
  17th of Nov, 2008

My name is Glenn. I have a legitimate company called Triumph Nutrition, LLC with a legitimate website at www.triumphnutrition.com. My company's toll free number is the one listed above, 888-874-6887.

We are not affiliated in any way, shape or fashion with SFL Nutrition.

Again, Triumph Nutrition, LLC and the phone number listed above are not in any way affiliated with a company called SFL Nutrition.

We have absolutely no relationship to SFL Nutriton or anyone at that company. If fact, I had never heard of it until I begin to receive angry calls from upset customers of SFL who are providing you with an incorrect phone number.

I am sorry that you all are going through this.

Thanks

Glenn

Th
SFL Nutrition - phone number to cancel order
lincoln

I was able to cancel my order by canceling the debit card I used to order it in the first place. It's not that hard. Just call your bank. Wells Fargo said they have to do this sort of thing all the time. They also offered to dispute any charges that may appear on my new account since I notified them BEFORE the 14 days was up.

This company is a sham. I tried for days to cancel my order as well.

The saddest part...I'm constipated! The product is an imposter.

18th of Nov, 2008

I ordered the "free" sample of acai berry..got another bottle for $88.00 plus a bottle of Cleanse that I did not order for over $70.00 . Tried to cancel the other bottle and return it. I was told there would be a $30.00 restocking fee. What they didn't tell me is that I have to get an exchange number at another telephone number that, guess what, is always busy too. Have been unable to contact company. This is a major scam.

An
  18th of Nov, 2008

Just as an FYI that I too found the number on my order summary not assigned/not working. I luckily had saved the envelope my bottle came in now that I knew this might happen. I was able to find the company website which I'm including that has the option of a Live Chat. I used that inorder to cancel my subscription and then you are able to have your chat emailed to you: http://sflnutrition.com/default.aspx

19th of Nov, 2008

I tried to call several times 1-866-401-1022 to cancel the illegally charged my credit card before the 14 days and when I finally got through they said they have no record of me. I want my credit care refunded.